News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Holley Double Pumper?

Started by BronzeOnSteelies, December 12, 2007, 09:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BronzeOnSteelies

My 68 R/T has a stock 440 in it.

I have a opportunity to purchase a Holley 0-4779C Carb at a reasonable price.

Do you know if this Carb is a good fit for my mopar as far as Holley double pumpers go?       :shruggy:
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

Ghoste

Isn't it a 750 universal fit type?  If so, I'd say it's a fine choice.

BronzeOnSteelies

It is a 750 cfm, I do not know about the universal fit.

firefighter3931

The 4779 is a universal fit 750dp. It will need a throttle adapter to work on your car and is an excellent choice  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

BronzeOnSteelies

Thanks guys that is what I needed to know.         :cheers:

max

Ron, looks like another person to add to your list of DP's on a mopar engine. at this rate you'll have all mopars running a DP carb. :lol:

Ghoste

He has stock in Holley and Sunoco.

max

Bobs69

This carb 4779, is the one I always wanted.  But if you use the holley web site to help you choose one they don't recommend it............ although a friend has one on his 383 road runner, and I've been told by another that it is the "cure all"....................  any thoughts?