News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My new show sign-- Now with New Hardware to go with it!!!!

Started by Spike, March 07, 2008, 11:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

CONGRATS!!!!  :2thumbs:  :cheers:

The sign looks GREAT! And the trophy!  ;)
And, of course, so does your CAR!!!  :coolgleamA:

PS - If it means anything, I vote for the rallyes, too!!!  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Spike

Thanks guys  :2thumbs:
My bud who I borrowed the wheels and tires from might get a little upset if I don't return them. They came off his 70 Cuda 440 convert and they are original Polyglass GT tires, not reproduction one.

69_500

Would that happen to be a Mr. Pennington's HEMI 500 then? I'm just making an assumption due to the wheels that are on the car.

TUFCAT

Too bad they have to be returned. I'd consider investing in a set of rallyes and Polyglas GT's for shows.  :2thumbs:

68QQ1

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Lost Sheep

the bubble wrap idea makes me wanna just wrap mine in that shit while in storage....lol to make my dad pissed cuz he hates my 68.
Mopar hater and we are Gm people but I had to have that car.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars