News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW 1971-72 NOS charger Wheel lip molding?

Started by C_stripes, March 10, 2008, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

We have a whole set of NOS wheel lip moldings for a 71-2 charger.  What would the set be worth?  They are in the rapers still and have paper rapers that say genuine mopar parts.

Part numbers
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Goldfinger71

Hard to say these days since they are now being reproduced...There are a few people out there who would pay top dollar simply becuase they are NOS,you really have to just wing it and hope for the best! :yesnod:

Now hade you posted this same question a few years ago you would really be bankin' :coolgleamA:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Hemidoug

When you figure out what you want for them drop me a PM.... :icon_smile_big: . I know a certain 71 R/T that can use them. :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

68charger383

I recently sold some rarer e- body parts which were being reproduced. I found that my parts sold for a premium over the repo prices by about 30%. It seemed like people would pay extra since the parts were original but the price of the repop kept a ceiling on how high people where willing to go. Most of the people buying the parts were hemi/440+6 owers that needed/wanted the car to have original parts.

But parts like wheel mouldings might not go to much higher then the repop price since it is a basic part which isn't a unique part to a top $, low production car. Unless there is a fit/size issue with the repops, the wheel moulding is kind of like having NOS check moulding, buyers will probably not pay to much over the repop price for this item :Twocents:

1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10