News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

will there ever be a 'members rides' page again???

Started by chargercalvin, March 10, 2008, 08:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargercalvin

i remember a fiew years ago there was a members rides section where members could post pics and info about their chargers and let the other members rate them. That was great, will that ever be back???   :shruggy:
-calvin

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

4cruzin

Why not do like what I did on the cuda-challenger site.  I started a thread where everyone gets one post to show their stuff.  4 pics could be enough to tell the story.  Just have one of the mods start the thread and have everyone post their one thread and enjoy!  Here is a link to the one on the e-body site.

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=39796.0
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Troy

Quote from: chargercalvin on March 10, 2008, 08:07:53 PM
i remember a fiew years ago there was a members rides section where members could post pics and info about their chargers and let the other members rate them. That was great, will that ever be back???   :shruggy:
-calvin
Yes.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ghoste

Unless you say something really stupid, then you're going to get one of his long and carefully drafted rebuttals.  :icon_smile_wink:

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: chargercalvin on March 10, 2008, 08:07:53 PM
i remember a fiew years ago there was a members rides section where members could post pics and info about their chargers and let the other members rate them. That was great, will that ever be back??? -calvin

I hope so... would work great for this site  :coolgleamA:

Quote from: Khyron on March 10, 2008, 10:10:11 PM
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,39334.0.html
this also has a rating option.

Khyron found my modification database topic  :2thumbs: go there and vote for it  :coolgleamA:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy