News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

driver's side power window motor

Started by Rolling_Thunder, March 07, 2008, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling_Thunder

where can I get one ?  Need one for a 1970 Charger
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

1st_charger

if your not worried about originality I bought a left and right motor for my 69 from auto zone. Cant remember but it was eather a cordone or dorman part and was around $45 - $55 but that was about 2 years ago!

moparjohn

Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Rolling_Thunder

cool - thanks guys - is it a direct fit ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

moparstuart

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on March 08, 2008, 05:53:05 PM
cool - thanks guys - is it a direct fit ?
they fit way up into the 80's also like  rwd fifth ave's and cop cars  diplomat's , trucks 
just have to get them out of the oposite side doors   they are exact and chrysler!!!!     
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GreenMachine

I think that's the same design as in my 1985 Dodge Truck. I went to the junkyard and grabbed a couple of them and found out they were both broken. It's just a bad design in my opinion. If I remember right, it was the clutch mechanism in both that was ground to pellets. I eventually bought a "new and improved" version from Rockauto.com. It is a little faster than the stock one and has more torque.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

SuperCommando

Is this the "new and improved" version of the window motor that's supposed to be compatible with 68-70 Dodge Chargers?

http://info.rockauto.com/Cardone/Detail3.htm?/82/8243-01.jpg

GreenMachine

It was actually PartsAmerica.com where I bought mine. I think they are part of Advance Auto Parts.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?MfrCode=ACI&MfrPartNumber=86560

I think they are part of Advance Auto Parts. I thought when I bought it that it said the internals were a new design, but this link doesn't give a desciption, they did go up in price $10 since I bought mine. Either way, I'm happy with it. If you click on the "see all vehicles this item fits" link it shows from 70-95.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.