News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who is near/knows 'texastoybox' in Hutto, TX

Started by CB, October 09, 2005, 06:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

They always have lotsa Mopars for sale, looks a bit pricy to me but I wanted to know if somebody lives near and know those guys.
The Satellite looks a good (rather expensive)project.

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

topduarte

They have 2 lots near me.

When Wakko was looking for a charger a few months back, he was interested in one charger there.

I tried numerous times to see the charger but the owner Ray kept on canceling or postponing the appointment.

The one day said he was going to be there, he postponed the time 3 times even after I got off work early. :flame:

I have been wanting to see his inventory but after that No!

Beware as the pics of some nice "daily driver" cars as he had a few at Lucasmopars on I-35 near me.  Wife liked a nice Duster they had on their site and when I saw it in person, I found more things wrong with it that were not stated in the website.

I do not mind going to see a car for you but you really have to push Ray to make his appointments!!

Holler at me if you want me to swing by! :)

Just my $.02!!

CB

You just confirmed what I suspected... That they don't tell you everything.
And if they are conected with LucasMopars, oh well, never bother...
Thanks anyway Topduarte
-----------------------------------------------
The blue 69 Charger they sell for 18500 bucks looks like a bunch of crap:
-----------------------------------------------

1968 Dodge Coronet 500