News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Show me your Cooper Cobra RWL tires. How about Dunlop too?

Started by bull, March 07, 2008, 04:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I've pretty much given up on trying to find BF Goodrich Radial T/As in the 295/50R15 size so I'm looking at Cooper Cobras now. Just wanted to see a few pics of them on Chargers, although they look pretty good the few times I've seen them. How about some Dunlop GT Qualifiers too. Here's some interesting ratings while we're at it: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=PAS

Here's one I stole off Flickr to get you started...

bull

mikesbbody

I have some pics on a 71 super bee ill have to find them though.

bull

0X01B8

There's Mastercraft Avengers, which are owned by the Cooper people.  I think the Dunlop 295s are no longer available, like every other brand in this size.  You might try what worked for me, which was to call or stop by various stores and have them check their computers for tires sitting on the rack at other locations.  That's how I got the last 4 Goodyear 295 Eagles in Michigan, hell, probably the whole great lakes area for all I know.

bull

Quote from: 0X01B8 on March 09, 2008, 12:42:10 PM
There's Mastercraft Avengers, which are owned by the Cooper people.  I think the Dunlop 295s are no longer available, like every other brand in this size.  You might try what worked for me, which was to call or stop by various stores and have them check their computers for tires sitting on the rack at other locations.  That's how I got the last 4 Goodyear 295 Eagles in Michigan, hell, probably the whole great lakes area for all I know.

The place I called by my house has Cooper Cobra 295s in stock. I'm probably going to grab a couple on Monday just in case.

I've given up on the BFG T/As. They've got to have a pretty big backorder on them.

bull

Hope you don't mind if I post these here, Mike.