News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New project (with pics)

Started by Arkgl01, October 30, 2007, 08:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Looks awesome, red stripe is cool,  like the lowered look,    what about some wider back tires, little taller, sit the stance perfect then   :icon_smile_wink:      :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

hemi68charger

Outstanding !!!  Nice plans for the car.. Look forward in seeing her in new wheels...... It'll be fun cruising around with the lil' one.. My baby daughter loves the Old Chargers as well....

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

justin1987

That is a great looking car Mark. You are starting to get quite the collection.

TUFCAT

The only thing I would change is the drivers mirror - - other than that - - the car is SO SWEET!!!!   :laugh:   Great Purchase!  :2thumbs:

Arkgl01

Ya I want to change that but it was in stalled with 1/2" bolts..going to take alot to do.
69 440 RT matching.. mostly original!

autodynamics

looks sweet so low!!!!! and do want you want its your car!! enjoy

justin1987

Hey Mark, have you done anything to the car yet?

Death1970Proof

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on October 30, 2007, 02:45:19 PM
Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on October 30, 2007, 01:05:44 PM
Flat black eh? maybe u should go with vectors and a duck hood ornament and make a death proof clone ;D

:eek2:

:D, I think he just means the stripe Matt. And yea, I LOVE that car the way it is. Personally, I think you should keep the red stripe and rims. :Twocents:

By the way...AWESOME '69!!!!!!!

Well some of us actually do happen to like that particular machine.... :nana:
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

SeattleCharger

That car is super sweet looking,  and the stripe and rims,    :drool5:  when I said maybe some wider and taller back wheels, I meant the tires only when I said "taller",  I like the lowered look of the car a lot, wouldn't raise the suspension at all, but some bigger back tires might be cool looking, I don't know

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.