News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My upper door pad has an old signature on the back.

Started by Dale The Bold, October 15, 2005, 04:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale The Bold

My driver's side upper rear door pad has a signature in red on the inside of it.  It says "Jane."  On the opposite side, it says "JB."

Something was written on the passenger side front upper door pad, too, but I can't remember what.  There was a heart drawn on it, too.  I'll have to look at my ceiling to see if anything was written there.

How common is this kind of thing?
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

JimShine

I have had initials, date codes and plant stamps on various pads I have had.

cudaken

Well, the heart yes, seems some line workers where a little close. Back then ualtily control was some what a joke. Heard of Coke cans found in doors, butts under seat's and the list goes on.

When I opened my 68 Runners 383 the first time, found a Timex watch is the oil pan. It took a licking, but was not ticking. 89,000 miles and 1977.

Cuda Ken
I am back

reaper1

I took apart a 73 400 SE once and found Swastikas under the rear interior panels drawn on the inner body with factory crayon.the car had never been apart before .I have a Chrysler corp. drink cup  from under another 73 carpet.You never know what you will find inside these cars.