News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Auto Value 1970 Charger collector car

Started by Todd Wilson, October 08, 2005, 04:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Anyone seen the Auto Value Bumper to Bumper parts collector car for this year? My parts store just got them in! Super cool detail! Antenna goes up and down, headlights open and close, Hemi has lots of detail. Gas cap opens and closes. Seats are soft and go froward. It has suspension and the drive shaft turns when the rear wheels turn. The interior of the trunk pops up with a slot and the gas tank area is a bank. Has a key to unlock the belly to get your $ later!

All pics
http://www.chargerfever.com/allpro70/index.html

Charger_Fan

HOLY CRAPOLEE!!!

Now we're talking!!
:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

You do know where else you have to post this, right? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

I want one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesnod: How much was it???
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ChargerBill

Todd, where did you find that? Parts store? How much$$? How much to ship one here?
Life is a highway...

charge-it

Napa has the same diecast in a different color. I picked this one up this week. $29.50
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 08, 2005, 06:06:30 PM
Even I want one of those!!

Damstraight I want that SOB too... that's nice!!!  even for a girlyman '70  :icon_smile_big:
Now I gotta find an auto value store around   :P
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Todd's had Redlines on Mag 500's

Charge-it's has Redlines on Rally's........hopefully the next color will have the PolyGlas ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

I want NEED one in red aaaand black!! :drool5:

This is friggin' cool!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)