News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Motorcycle insanity!!

Started by Magnumcharger, March 02, 2008, 10:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnumcharger

My wife is a Nurse, and she has worked in Emerg on and off for several years.
Often times, during the summer, she'd see guys like this being brought in by ambulance crews, still wearing their helmets and leathers.
Normally young, fit guys. Their limbs and head are toast...but their internal organs....well, they don't call them "organ donors" for nothing.
And maybe it's just as well their heads are frigged.
By the looks of this video, something was wrong with their brains in the first place - to attempt these kind of stunts.

MOTORCYCLE INSANITY
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Brock Samson

I recognised that, that's Athens Greece, I been there they have one of the highest fatality rates in the world.
take a look at this... 
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=athens+greece+traffic+fatality+&btnG=Search

Mopar440+6

That right there is sheer, effing stupidity. Anyone who rides like that has NO right to look at, much less own a motorcycle. If you ride like you have a head on your shoulders, your head will remain attached to said shoulders. And if you MUST pull stunts, wheelies, etc take it to a freaking track or an abandoned parking lot. Morons like that are the ones that give riders like me and my friends a bad reputation...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Rack

Go to youtube and search "Ghost Rider". No, it's not from the movie. THere's a guy that calls himself ghost rider that did/does some crazy riding. Dumb, I agree. But the dude can ride that bike.

Mefirst

Quote from: Rack on March 03, 2008, 03:56:08 PM
Go to youtube and search "Ghost Rider". No, it's not from the movie. THere's a guy that calls himself ghost rider that did/does some crazy riding. Dumb, I agree. But the dude can ride that bike.

The "GhostRider" guy is a former pro Swedish bike racer...

/Tom