News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr Angry's Daytona

Started by Zinc, March 05, 2008, 08:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerrt

Quote from: autodynamics on June 12, 2008, 02:39:22 PM
my eyes have seen..............an been there working in it with mike......and boys.........lets just say  ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been checking this thread everyday for like two months and this, so far, has been the best post.  I guess we're down to just hours before the unveiling  :icon_smile_cool:

71ChallengeHer

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

autodynamics

the demon is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! car should be driven tonite/ tomorrow...............  the  neighbors will tie there  kids to the trees when this thing goes by...........................its sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooo loud........ like a nascar............with open headers....... hold your balls men ......hold your ballsl

MoParMetal

Quote from: autodynamics on June 12, 2008, 08:42:19 PM
the demon is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! car should be driven tonite/ tomorrow...............  the  neighbors will tie there  kids to the trees when this thing goes by...........................its sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooo loud........ like a nascar............with open headers....... hold your balls men ......hold your ballsl

:o  :popcrn:
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

69bronzeT5

dirty

I heard Mike totally murdered this bad boy out.   :2guns:  You think you can't wait to see the pics, I can't wait to see the car!! :punkrocka:

RallyeMike

Quote... hold your balls men ......hold your ballsl

I have a mouse in one, and beer in the other. Who's gonna help me out here?

:faint:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: dirty on June 12, 2008, 11:45:20 PM
I heard Mike totally murdered this bad boy out.   :2guns:  You think you can't wait to see the pics, I can't wait to see the car!! :punkrocka:

Man this thing is going to look SICK.  C'mon, quit torturing us!
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

dirty

The car was spied on the streets today headed into the shop for some final tweaks.  It's bad ass, it's loud and a line of cars followed Mike into the shop with all the same question:  "what the #**! is that thing?"  Pics will hit the board later today?  C'mon Mike, bring it on.

471_Magnum

Believe it or not, I'm anxious to here it too. Not sure what mods have been done to the exhaust since I last saw it.

Ironically, the first time I heard that car run under power from somewhere other than the driver' seat, was when Mike was driving it away. I was always told it sounded killer (through the 3" TTi X-pipe exhaust), but never really understood until the day I let it go.

I never ran it uncorked. That's got to be something to hear.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

dads_69

471 magnum....It used to be you're car correct? Man, I was hoping to see photos this morning. All in good time I suppose. My mind is telling me how the car looks, but I have a feeling it'll look much meaner.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Blown70

I am sure Mike is taking pics now, I know he stated the car needed to be shipped too.  Sure he is busy tieing up loose ends....

I WOULD love a sound clip tooo  HINT HINT..... :2thumbs:

Ranger Max

TUFCAT

Obviously it WILL have the complete exhaust when he competes in the Bullrun....can you imagine that much noise for thousands of miles!  :eek2:

autodynamics

the car will have the same exhaust for bullrun.....

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: dads_69 on June 13, 2008, 12:48:20 PM
471 magnum....It used to be you're car correct? Man, I was hoping to see photos this morning. All in good time I suppose. My mind is telling me how the car looks, but I have a feeling it'll look much meaner.

Mark

Ahhh....I remember when......

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

471_Magnum

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 13, 2008, 03:56:47 PM
Ahhh....I remember when......
WOW... THAT was a long time ago... right after I got it in 2001.

That is one set of heads, three carbs, three intakes, three cams, one complete motor, two transmission rebuilds one five speed conversion four sets of wheels... and countless other modifications ago. Not to mention a new job, relocation (that pic is in front of my old house), a birth of a daughter and several other life changes. Ah... the memories.

I've got a video of Mike driving away. I'll upload it to YouTube tonight and post a link when it goes live.

Check back a few pages and you can find a link of me taking it down the strip WFO.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

471_Magnum

mikepmcs

That had to bring a tear 471. :'(

Never saw this video until just now.  This is mint!!!!!! Everybody watch this one while we patiently await "The Angrier" :2thumbs:

Sorry if posted already.  I can't stop watching it cause it brings me back to a better time!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCjwrOB2VK8&NR=1

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

mikepmcs

Nice Cody..but maybe Mike needs a better driver for those hot rods?  I'm available 24/7 :2thumbs:
Oh, that was hittin' below the belt lad.

Look at the size of that boy's heed.

I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.

Has it's own weather system.

I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

:icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

Kidding Mike, I might need you in a bar fight later

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

We're waiting.................................................................. :shruggy: :'( :popcrn:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!