News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr Angry's Daytona

Started by Zinc, March 05, 2008, 08:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

autodynamics

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BigBlockSam

QuoteLambo styled doors?   

i hope not.  :rotz:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikepmcs

I actually think that would be really ingenious myself. I really am looking forward to seeing this monster.  :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Shakey

If they are swing up doors I'll look forward to the reaction of some members here as it wasn't all that long ago that a member mentioned it and was run outta town by the mob.   :lol:

Ghoste

Well, I'll go on record first and say that it would be one more Charger cut up for nothing.  Mike is a hero to us all here for his work on Bullrun but we all get an opinion and that's how I feel.  So there it is.  :Twocents:

NYCMille

Everyone's got an opinion on all the cars we build, but that's one of the best things about the hobby. When designing the car I really tried to stay true to its Nascar and muscle car routes with both its look and feel. I wanted something that was mean, aggressive but something that also looked purpose built and I think we've achieved that. That car will be done soon as we've literally been putting working until about 1am each night for the past month trying to get it done. There will be host of people out there who like the car and some that don't which is great. What I can say is that I am VERY proud of this car as I feel as though we've taken an automotive icon and made it better... at least in my eyes.

I promise as soon as it's done you guys will be the first to see it.

thanks - Mike  :cheers:

Blown70

People are entiled to what they feel but out and out bashing of someones car is not right either.  As I have a 70 Charger that is pretty well chopped up to a drag car some are going to hate that.  No one ever loves someone elses car as much as what they have.

I think what NYCM is doing is good, but of course not all would agree.  I have not seen pics either yet.  But did have a phone converstions.  Mike is a person to me that very much respects what a charger is and its herriatage.  (more so then that charmagnum chrysler put out :nana:)

Tom

Finn

lambo doors are pretty drastic but if its like the Aston Martin swan doors then that might be interesting... :scratchchin:

pic of the swan doors:

http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/shiny-aston-martin-db9.jpg

if the car was lowered it might help to clear a curb...
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

NYCMille

Do you guys think I'd really put lambo doors on a Charger... Jeez... gimme' more credit than that... and Pete, KNOCK IT OFF!  :nana:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TUFCAT

Quote from: NYCMille on May 30, 2008, 03:15:09 PM
Do you guys think I'd really put lambo doors on a Charger... Jeez... gimme' more credit than that... and Pete, KNOCK IT OFF!  :nana:

Mike, to be honest. ..I was kinda beleiving it -- not 100% - - but I was already picturing in my mind a Daytona with Lambo doors  :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: . I guess it was the Maxim Radio/New York City Motor Club influence to make me think it was possible?? Anyway, I'M GLAD ITS NOT!!!

I didn't think you'd actually go that crazy!!  :cheers: :cheers:

69bronzeT5

I pictured it too :lol:. I believed it..like you Tom..not 100% but I did. I also knew that even though Lambo doors on a Charger is stupid, Mike would make it awesome :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparstuart

Thanks god brother.  I didnt want to believe it.    They have there place but not on a wing car  just my opinion  :Twocents:

NYCMille

Lambo doors belong on a lambo... that's it.

TUFCAT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 30, 2008, 03:33:21 PM
I pictured it too :lol:. I believed it..like you Tom..not 100% but I did. I also knew that even though Lambo doors on a Charger is stupid, Mike would make it awesome :yesnod:

Quote from: NYCMille on May 30, 2008, 03:39:23 PM
Lambo doors belong on a lambo... that's it.

The whole world is breathing a sigh of relief!   :2thumbs:

We're still gonna hold you to the "exclusive rights" of being the first on Earth to see this creation! 

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparstuart

pass the butter and salt please   :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Ghoste

At least you know we all care Mike.

Finn

I am so sick of popcorn, I just want the damn candy! 1 day..  :icon_smile_tongue:

lol on a side note; theres a photo shopped pic of mikes 68 charger taped to my computer that serves as a constant reminder to get mine done.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

autodynamics

had u guys going.................u needed some excitement!!!!    the unveiling should be soon.  hope u guys are patient!!   i will confirm no lambo doors........

68charger383

C'mon guys, even the factory lets a few spy shots slip-out   ;)
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

pettyfan43

Ok I started BREATHING again when I saw this!!!!

Alright, you asked for it..

WE NEED MORE PICS!!!!!

BTW if you will post more pics of the Daytona, I will post pics of the MINI MR Angry!!! DEAL?!?!?!?  HUH??? DEAL!!!!???

pettybird

bordin34

My guess is no doors at all, just smooth.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ