News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr Angry's Daytona

Started by Zinc, March 05, 2008, 08:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 10, 2008, 02:10:20 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on June 10, 2008, 11:30:15 AM
here for the skeptics,.. and the ones who missed the earlier thread on it's confermation,..  did anyone ever track it's sale?.. 

Chargerpunk MATT is officially vindicated...

Is it a real Daytona?  :shruggy:  I actually like it, you can't get any more obnoxious than that.   :lol:

:scratchchin:  actually I can, seen my tiger skin seat cover?...  :D

pettyfan43

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 10, 2008, 12:49:52 PM
it was in one of the latest threads about chargers with V. Tops from a couple or a few mos ago... i was suprised at the time there were so few comments..

DEALER ADD ON!!! Daytonas were NOT available with Vinyl tops!! Somebody had a sick fetish!

UFO

Is it a real Daytona?  :shruggy:  I actually like it, you can't get any more obnoxious than that.   :lol:

The C piller emblem is too small to say charger.I'll bet it's the SE that was for sale a while back.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 10, 2008, 05:12:19 PM
here for the skeptics,.. and the ones who missed the earlier thread on it's confermation,..  did anyone ever track it's sale?.. 

I concur   :loser: :ahum:

;)

So this thing really existed after all huh?   What a way to hijack Mikes thread ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 10, 2008, 09:17:36 PM
So this thing really existed after all huh?   What a way to hijack Mikes thread ;)

Thats OK, it fills in the gap of waiting for 2 more days for the money shot.  :yesnod:    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: UFO on June 10, 2008, 08:15:43 PM
Is it a real Daytona?  :shruggy:  I actually like it, you can't get any more obnoxious than that.
The C piller emblem is too small to say charger.I'll bet it's the SE that was for sale a while back.

I'm willing to bet as well, the discoloring on the fenders looks the same.  :scope:
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Brock Samson

Old Moparz

;)

Hijack the thread? This thread is ten freakin' pages of BS & there's still no decent pix of the car it's supposed to be about.    :smilielol:

As for Brock's seat covers, yeah, I saw them & thought they were pretty obnoxious, but I was thinking more along the line of the exterior appearance. Now if Brock wants to win the award for most obnoxious, maybe he'll pose in a tiger striped thong on the hood of his Charger.   :o
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Back N Black

Hijack the thread? This thread is ten freakin' pages of BS & there's still no decent pix of the car it's supposed to be about.    :smilielol:

As for Brock's seat covers, yeah, I saw them & thought they were pretty obnoxious, but I was thinking more along the line of the exterior appearance. Now if Brock wants to win the award for most obnoxious, maybe he'll pose in a tiger striped thong on the hood of his Charger.   :o

Now that's funny!    yeah, its time to restart this thread "Mr. Angry's Daytona with pics"

konigcharger

:iagree: :cheers:

and on that note i give up... :icon_smile_blackeye:

cody... pm me when there are actually pics of the daytona 

thanks  :2thumbs:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: konigcharger on June 11, 2008, 11:51:21 AM

cody... pm me when there are actually pics of the daytona 

thanks  :2thumbs:

Will do :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

RTSE69

Quote from: Back N Black on June 11, 2008, 11:11:08 AM

Hijack the thread? This thread is ten freakin' pages
  yeah, its time to restart this thread "Mr. Angry's Daytona with pics"

I say lynch the original poster! Zinc? :flame:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 11, 2008, 10:23:30 AM

;)

Please don't give Brock any ideas...I can just seeit now...a whole thread of pics of him on his charger in a striped thong.......YUCKY!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

evil1

Its sick I know but.... ya got any more pics of it?    :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

well the other four pics are of the car inside with the top torn off,..
they are posted in a few different older threads - the first where the SFRT spotted the car on craigslist where it was offered at $100,00.oo
and in really ratty condition...
as for my offending seat cover (singular)... here is the offending genuwine begal tiger skin seat cover (singular)...  :RantExplode:                                                                :rotz:
And as far as me in a thong,..  :scratchchin: err,. well ah, aint gonna happen...

as far as hijacking this thread,.. it had stalled big time and need a little sweetner, cause it sure was getting stale...

I'm sure the compleated Mr. Angrier would be better off on a fresh thread Mike...  :Twocents:

NYCMille

Damn, you guys are tough... we're literally working night and day on this thing because we HAVE TO ship it out on Friday to Montana for the start of the Bullrun in Calgary, Canada. Just relax for another day or two - I promise it is a real car, you will see it soon enough, believe me, if it was finished pics would be up...

Brock Samson

Yeah we're tough,.. we are CHARGER people  :mrt: dangnabbit!  :RantExplode:

anyhow, we're like ravenous wolves, baited into a frenzy  :pullinghair: couldn't you see fit to throw us a bone now and again?..  :shruggy:

:poke:

pettyfan43

Quote from: NYCMille on June 11, 2008, 05:23:38 PM
Damn, you guys are tough... we're literally working night and day on this thing because we HAVE TO ship it out on Friday to Montana for the start of the Bullrun in Calgary, Canada. Just relax for another day or two - I promise it is a real car, you will see it soon enough, believe me, if it was finished pics would be up...

Mike you chummed the water, NOW the sharks are circling expecting a meal!!!!   :D

69charger2002

good luck on getting it done on time   :cheers:
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69bronzeT5

for the start of the Bullrun in Calgary, Canada.

Soooo close to me but yet...sooo far :'(

IowaCharger69

I'm only this antsy because I sooooo completely stoked for this car.

autodynamics

my eyes have seen..............an been there working in it with mike......and boys.........lets just say  ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69bronzeT5

PocketThunder

Quote from: autodynamics on June 12, 2008, 02:39:22 PM
my eyes have seen..............an been there working in it with mike......and boys.........lets just say  ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you at least post a sound clip for us?   :drool5:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."