News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargers crashing "youtube" vid

Started by BB1, March 04, 2008, 10:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

I remember going to a drive in movie to see that when it first came out.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

71ChallengeHer

70charginglizard

So sad.

Good movies....some.
Poor mopars.
70charginglizard

justin1987

Charger-Bodie

The thing I find funny , is that everyone complains about how mopars handle. BUT a very large amount of the great chase scenes over the decades have had STAR mopars!!  :coolgleamA:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mike DC

They were fairly lightweight & stiff-chassis cars for their time. 

It took until the 1980s for them to really start get obsoleted on the road courses.  And even then, it was mainly because radial tires had come out and Detroit as a whole had shifted to smaller cars. 

73chgrSE

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 05, 2008, 08:52:04 AM
The thing I find funny , is that everyone complains about how mopars handle. BUT a very large amount of the great chase scenes over the decades have had STAR mopars!!  :coolgleamA:

They just plain look better on film than other makes don't they? And they sure love to wreck 'em, making them even more rare and valuable.