News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NYers, anyone by HUNTINGTON - LONG ISLAND that could babysit a truck for me?

Started by Charger Aficionado, March 02, 2008, 02:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I got in a wreck a few months back (still re-couping), and need another vehicle.  Found one I like in NY (Garage Queen/ no rust).  Anyone got space for it for a week or two (until I had time to fly out)?  I'll be generous for your help!

, Jude

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

autodynamics

Charger Aficionado

FLG

Let me know, should be able to help just as long as you don't mind it being in a lot. Its right around the corner from my house so im always near, its my cousins and i had the charger in there for almost a month before i got my garage cleaned out...didnt have a problem with anyone bothering with it.  If you dont want the lot and the plan with dynamics goes through...i *might be able to pull a favor and get my buddy to keep it in the underground garage in his apt building.