News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kid cant get a girlfriend with a Valiant

Started by The70RT, March 05, 2008, 09:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I thought this was kind of funny. I know it should be in the for sale section but I don't think any one would want it  :laugh:

1960 Valiant runs great but needs some TLC - $1500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-596235167@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-05, 9:52AM CST

1960 Plymouth Valiant 4 door. Runs great but does need some TLC, body is in fair shape, interior needs some work. Three speed with a new clutch. New gas tank, tires & heater core. This is a 1960, which are hard to find any more.

Would consider a trade as this is my teenage son's car. He thought this car would get him lots of attention, which it does. Sadly, most of the attention is from middle-aged men wanting to reminisce about their first car, not teenaged girls wanting to meet my son! His loss is your gain. 

This item has been posted by-owner.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 596235167
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Musicman

Sorry, 4 door Darts and Valiants belong to Grandma... the younger crowds all drive a 2 door  :smilielol:

The70RT

Quote from: Musicman on March 05, 2008, 10:04:27 PM
Sorry, 4 door Darts and Valiants belong to Grandma... the younger crowds all drive a 2 door  :smilielol:

He was probably ashamed to tell mom that it was older women that were hitting on him  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Death1970Proof

Quote from: The70RT on March 05, 2008, 10:24:55 PM
Quote from: Musicman on March 05, 2008, 10:04:27 PM

He was probably ashamed to tell mom that it was older women that were hitting on him  :lol:

:hah: Dont be so sure..It happened to me in an aspen!!
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

2Gunz

My Charger isnt much of a chick magnet.

Well unless they discover how much its worth.

But those kinda women can hit the bricks anyway.

The Jeep I used to have.... that really reeled in the women.

Never should have got rid of it lol.