News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I just love rust

Started by Mo Power, March 01, 2008, 02:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Power

Well I finally got my 3/4ths drivers floor pan installed an I took out the passenger seat to find a problem I wasn't aware of and a major issue where the bacseat retractor is  :brickwall:  :brickwall: :brickwall:. And I didn't even have to unbolt the passenger retractor it just came undone  :eek2:. Also I wasn't aware that noone makes a full floor pan for 71-74 B bodys or at least a rear pan for them.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

LeeBoy

I wouldn't be suprised if AMD has the full floor pan soon. They have the trunk floor pans.
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Charger1973

My car also rusted in the rear corners.  Its common on these cars. 

Mo Power

Ya well I figured these would rot out because my quarter panels are shot so it gives the chance for moisture and water to get up there.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

rare69

WELCOME to the wonderful world of old car restoration! enjoy the ride.

AutoRust

The full floor pan for the E-body will also fit the 71-72 B-Body.
You might want to look closely at new rear seat floor pan. It might not be exact, but I think it will be a real close fit.
Good luck with your project.

:cheers:
Nothing to see here folks, its just a Bluesmobile