News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would you continue to wait or drive?

Started by Todd Wilson, March 01, 2008, 11:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

after i  pissed my pants id probably reverse out of there

mikesbbody

Judging from the markings that is either a Burmese Python or an Anaconda. That snake is likely 10-15 years old, which IS old for a snake. They do get that big however it takes many years for them to get that big.

From my replies you can probably all tell that I like snakes. I would wait...
Id be intersted to know if they get any bigger  :shruggy: im with you id wait  :2thumbs:

bull

Depends on what I'm driving and how hard it would be to clean. Since it's on a dirt road I probably wouldn't be driving a nice car, so... thump, thump! :drive:

Blown70

Quote from: Todd Wilson on March 01, 2008, 11:14:47 AM
I wonder what he would do if you would get out and jack with him. Poke him with a stick or something?! HAHA!

Todd

He does look like he is smiling.... I think he would love someone to get out of a vehicle and poke him....... he may want a snack.... :D

69_500

Looks familiar to me. Was driving a truck up a nice clay road in Thailand back in 1992 and ran accross almost the identical thing. Although the road was only 1 lane wide, and I thought it was a small tree that had fallen accross the road. I drove over it, only to come to a sudden stop once the back tires hit it. I had run over a 21 foot long Burmese Python, and it wrapped itself around the rear axle of the truck I was driving. There were 6 of us in the truck, and it took all 6 of us to pull that darn thing off of the axle. Killed the snake in the process, and put it in the bed of the truck, and dropped it off at the next village we drove past. Snake dinner was served that evening.
The pythons over in Thailand get rather large out in the jungle area's. While I was living there they had a report in the paper of a 28 foot long one that someone captured around Chiang Mai area. They love water too. There is a pond/lake in the north east of Thailand that people won't swim in, due to the large population of pythons in the area. Nothing worse than deciding to take a dip in a pond/lake, and seeing something like that coming accross the water. In Boy Scouts we used to canoe out on that lake, and you would almost swear that the snake could take the canoe down if it wanted to.

Marck

Quote from: 69_500 on March 04, 2008, 04:03:14 PM
Looks familiar to me. Was driving a truck up a nice clay road in Thailand back in 1992 and ran accross almost the identical thing. Although the road was only 1 lane wide, and I thought it was a small tree that had fallen accross the road. I drove over it, only to come to a sudden stop once the back tires hit it. I had run over a 21 foot long Burmese Python, and it wrapped itself around the rear axle of the truck I was driving. There were 6 of us in the truck, and it took all 6 of us to pull that darn thing off of the axle. Killed the snake in the process, and put it in the bed of the truck, and dropped it off at the next village we drove past. Snake dinner was served that evening.
The pythons over in Thailand get rather large out in the jungle area's. While I was living there they had a report in the paper of a 28 foot long one that someone captured around Chiang Mai area. They love water too. There is a pond/lake in the north east of Thailand that people won't swim in, due to the large population of pythons in the area. Nothing worse than deciding to take a dip in a pond/lake, and seeing something like that coming accross the water. In Boy Scouts we used to canoe out on that lake, and you would almost swear that the snake could take the canoe down if it wanted to.

I would probably die if I got a python entangled in my rearaxle... Not so much of the entanglement it self, but I would be scared to death when trying to get it off...

I hate snakes...

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.