News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Those with 73/74 Charger SE's with A/C

Started by ODZKing, December 02, 2013, 09:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

For those with an SE (with the louvers) with Air Conditioning ... where is the Air Temp sticker go?
It normally would be on the passenger rear window but obviously can't be on the SE.
Thanks.

69chargerboy

I have never had a decal since I bought the car 20 years ago, It doesnt mean anything. Ill have to check around to find out.
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

JB400

I'll check tonight and get back with you if someone else hasn't. :cheers:

71_Charger_R/T

I don't believe they had the "air temp" stickers on 3rd gen. Chargers. I have never seen one with it. My '71 has factory air and it has no sticker. (original glass) The '70 Chargers are the last I've seen with them.  I could be wrong. If someone can prove me wrong, I've got to start searching for a sticker!  :Twocents:

purplechargerguy

I have a 73 SE originally with A/C with the factory glass and there is no temp sticker on it anywhere.
73 Charger SE  WP29M3A227291

ralley72

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on December 02, 2013, 11:25:50 AM
I don't believe they had the "air temp" stickers on 3rd gen. Chargers. I have never seen one with it. My '71 has factory air and it has no sticker. (original glass) The '70 Chargers are the last I've seen with them.  I could be wrong. If someone can prove me wrong, I've got to start searching for a sticker!  :Twocents:

I believe you are correct.  :2thumbs:

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

boys3rt

My best friend ordered his 73 SE and still has it. I know that there never was a decal on it. Enjoy your just the same.

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

ODZKing

Hmm, general consensus between this and the other forum is 73-74's did not have it.
Must be they did away with that logo like they did away with the fratzog and pentastar on the fenders those years.
So, no sticker.    :icon_smile_cool:

Pete in NH

My 71 has a Penta star on the lower right front fender but never had an Airtemp decal on the rear window. I'm the original owner and have had the car since it was delivered by the dealer.

ODZKing

Yeah, they discontinued the Pentastar in January of 72, I believe.  Some 72's with early build dates have them, laters do not.
Seems like it depended on the plant as well.
Thanks.