News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Premier plastic charger grille--paid over 3 months ago and never got grille

Started by 70-500-SE-EXPORT, February 28, 2008, 11:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70-500-SE-EXPORT

Just to let you guts know this company is a joke.. I ordered a grille in december. They were quick to charge my card the second I called but 3 months later I have NOTHING! After I paid, right before hanging up the phone the lady says it will ship within 30-days. I said why does it take that long, she says the response is overwhelming and they make them faster than they can ship. But most orders ship in 10 days. A month goes by I call and she tells me it will be shipping this week. Nothing comes a week later.. I called  she said it will be shipping this week. What a liar this broad is. After 8 weeks I have nothing. I call again and leave 3 messages, she never returned any calls.. Nobody ever answers the phone the voice mailbox is full. After 11 weeks I filed a claim with credit card. Its been over 3 months now and I have nothing. I paid them to ship the grille in a single cuda grille box, I was charged over $700 including shipping. This is the first time I have been ripped off in the mopar parts community.

Its amazing these assholes are STILL selling grilles on ebay! If they are so backed up and cant keep up with the demand as she said, then why are they selling grilles on ebay while people who paid in full have not received their grilles yet?

The funniest thing of all after 3 months the stupid lady had the nerve to call me on monday and tell me my grille is scheduled to ship next week. She said that over 2 months ago. I told her I filed a claim and with credit card and she can shove the grille up her ass. She lied to me every time I called and never returned my messages. I know I will never get the grille.. Stay away from these crooks!
68 Charger original SS1 paint with matching # 383hp

bull

Hemidog

thanks for sharing your experience, guess I wont be buying anything from them.

sick dawg

I called them and a very nice sweet sounding lady answeered the phone and was soft spoken and polite. She told me they were having a sale until the end of Feb. and the grill would be discounted to $475.00, but I could have it painted and ready to install for the sale price of $525.00.  She said until the end of Feb. only and after that the price goes back to the regular price. She wanted my credit card info so I could get the sale price, she said it would be finished and shipped in three weeks. I remembered post like this one and decided to try to repair my grill first.

hemi-hampton

Sounds like the same Runaround with Hardcore & there 1/4 panels last year? :flame: :brickwall: :RantExplode:

70-500-SE-EXPORT

Quote from: sick dawg on February 28, 2008, 08:41:54 PM
I called them and a very nice sweet sounding lady answeered the phone and was soft spoken and polite. She told me they were having a sale until the end of Feb. and the grill would be discounted to $475.00, but I could have it painted and ready to install for the sale price of $525.00.  She said until the end of Feb. only and after that the price goes back to the regular price. She wanted my credit card info so I could get the sale price, she said it would be finished and shipped in three weeks. I remembered post like this one and decided to try to repair my grill first.
She was a sweet friendly and very helpful person when she took my order and I paid before Christmas. MARCH 3 I still have NOTHING. When I call she said its scheduled to ship this week. SHE IS A LIAR. If you call and leave a message about why you have not received your grille she will NOT return your call. Dont be fooled by her friendly voice. By the way the "SALE" that she claims is this month was  JANUARY 1-31. They keep extending it to get more sales. Soon as they get your credit card they are not friendly anymore..
68 Charger original SS1 paint with matching # 383hp

68charger383

Considering the majority of their customer base is on here, I would think they will be having plenty in stock for immediate delivery considering no one will be ordering from them anymore. However, it amazes me that there are people who own old chargers that have not found this site, if nothing more, then for reasons like this..to get the heads up on these sellers.

Sorry to hear about your run in with this place.

There is a used one for sale in the parts section if that's any help. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,40689.0.html
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

justin1987