News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Unexpected Score....... But Still In Need

Started by lilwendal, February 28, 2008, 05:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

Well I was looking for seats for the cuda and bought these bucket seats from Ebay.  Seller said they were for 72/73 E body.
The one and only picture showed a pair of seats with ugly tweed seat covers on them.  It was hard to see the tracks.
but for 85.00 plus shipping I  figured I'd be OK.
They arrived. Opened up the box and could tell by  the tracks they were B body but when I pulled the ugly tweed covers off this is what was below.
The hardest Mopar seats to find.  70 buckets. These look to be from a charger RT.  Beautiful condition aside from the upholstry.
Excellent score but now I'm back to hunting my cuda seats.

bzabodyn

I love 70 buckets! Congrats on the score - I'm sure you'll have a ton of people PMing you about selling them shortly...  :icon_smile_big:

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

lilwendal

Question though :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
I know the tracks are different but are the seats themselves the same? Can I put 70 E body tracks on these seats?  Will the cuda covers fit or is the seat design physically different?

bull

Quote from: lilwendal on February 28, 2008, 06:06:29 PM
Question though :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
I know the tracks are different but are the seats themselves the same? Can I put 70 E body tracks on these seats?  Will the cuda covers fit or is the seat design physically different?

I don't know about that but I will say you're lucky to have scored the way you did. More often than not when I end up buying the wrong stuff it's wrong and useless. I did get lucky on a radiator I bought for $100 though. I thought it was for a big block but it ended up being for a small block... a '70 340 six pack small block. :2thumbs: It was worth five times what I paid.