News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cleveland Auto Show

Started by bear, February 25, 2008, 10:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

Well I went to the auto show Sunday got some pictures taken before the batteries died. :flame: But I did get some pictures of the Challenger and some other cars.  I'll probably be up there again this week so I'll get some more pictures.  There was a 70 Charger, 69 Super bee, and a GTX there but by the time I got to the the camera was dead. But heres some pictures from it for now.

Sorry about the Challenger pictures being blurry but I had the camera on a high setting and it was rotating.

Magnumcharger

Cool pics!
I can't wait to see that car in person! (This weekend upcoming!)
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

keepat

Thanks for posting the pictures, all 3 of the new car are F-ing awesome! :drool5:
pat

bear

My camera died right after I took the picture of the ZR-1 wanted to get some more pictures of that and the 427 Vette and the chassis they had there for the ZR-1. They also had a Saleen S-7 by the classic cars which makes me want to go back even more.

bear

Oh, I for got to add the link to the rest of the pictures that I was able to take.

Here it is: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/bearscharger/auto%20show%2008/

Tilar

I've been thinking about going to see that.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69chargerboy

Hey Bear, Is it worth going to this year? Any interesting displays?
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

bear

Quote from: 69chargerboy on February 27, 2008, 10:48:31 AM
Hey Bear, Is it worth going to this year? Any interesting displays?

Well Jeep has the track they had last year, Dodge didn't, Chevy had the Chassis for the ZR-1 there which I thought was interesting, the classic cars are upstairs instead of being in the basement along with motorcycles and the Saleen display, there was some good muscle cars on display.  It seemed like a lot of the displays were the same as last year's just rearranged but its still worth going to plus you can always enter to win a car or two.   

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Magnumcharger on February 25, 2008, 10:47:11 PM
Cool pics!
I can't wait to see that car in person! (This weekend upcoming!)

You're in Canada, aren't ya?

Planning on seeing it at the Autoshow in Toronto?

You'll be somewhat disappointed, then. They only have the concept car there. There are no production Challengers there at all.
The concept car is nice but I was expecting to see a couple of the production cars - after all, they're made in Brampton - about a 15 minute drive from the show.

I was quite miffed because I resisted running to straight to the Dodge exhibit when we got there and instead, made our way through everything else along the way.

It's just sitting on the floor with a rope barrier around it - kind of off to the side.... No signage. No lights.. No nothing.

Tilar

I took lots of pics at the auto show. There are lots of new cars and lots of classics. One Road Runner, a GTX and a 70 Charger among lots of other very cool cars. This link is to a page with lots of thumbnail pics that go to the fullsize. There are way too many to post all of them here.

Enjoy.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bear

Thanks for the pictures I was never able to go again and wanted to get some more pictures.

Nacho-RT74

:drool5:

now, just if was convert or coupe!!!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bear

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on March 02, 2008, 10:12:38 PM
:drool5:

now, just if was convert or coupe!!!

When I got up close to it I could see rust bubbling through and a few spot where rust was visible. But overall it was a nice car definitely was an older restoration.