News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This guy does know his stuff: restoration of a 1958 Plymouth * Christine*

Started by CB, October 08, 2005, 11:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Brock Samson

Hell yeah, it's red though,.. I like the red better, but real '58s ain't red...  :P

Blown70

Khyron

"don't know why I love you.... love you like I do"

god damn I love those cars! :drool:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

andy74

that is really a beautiful ride. charger 490 has a cream color 4 door,i met him last christmas,and he showed it to me.if it was mine,it woud be red,just like the movie,but i would have a super charger under the hood,so it really screamed!

cudaken

I did one few year's ago, kind of cool but was glad when it was gone from the shop. Guy that owned it was nices, his wife on the other hand. Lets say she parked her broom out front. ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ScottW

Wow! He's really upgraded his website since the last time I looked at it.   :o

Last year I was searching for a 59 Plymouth Fury but could not locate one and I used to check his site regularly. For awhile there I thought he was retired since his website hadn't been updated in about 6 months - now it's new and improved!
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

Dennis K

Blown70, where are you located? I used to live about an hour from Fertile myself, near Frazee, and my buddies and I used to visit Mel at his shop. I told him where there was a 1959 Chrysler Saratoga convertible in a salvage yard near Fergus Falls. He seemed very interested, but I never heard if he went to get it or not.

bull

RT/SE

Wow  :o  13 weeks for that restoration.  Give that man a gold star!!!!!

Jon Smith

All his restos seem to take about that long, I guess when you do it all the time and you can put full days in it gets easy
he'll have a method that he sticks to and he probably makes sure he has everything he needs before he starts

Blown70

Quote from: Dennis K on October 08, 2005, 11:19:54 PM
Blown70, where are you located? I used to live about an hour from Fertile myself, near Frazee, and my buddies and I used to visit Mel at his shop. I told him where there was a 1959 Chrysler Saratoga convertible in a salvage yard near Fergus Falls. He seemed very interested, but I never heard if he went to get it or not.

I am a bit the other way  FARGO, ND.   I have seen the guy here in town he dive a Dodge truck newer one. 

BLOWN70

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

jaak

i always liked ( and wanted) a christine. The closest thing I seen yet was a guy who sells project cars about 25 miles from me had a 58 plymouth plaza. a plaza looks like belvedere/fury but has different body side trim and is a 2-door post, where as belvedere/fury's were hard-tops. i guess its like people using 68 & 70 Chargers to make GL clones.. close but different.