News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nam Knights MC 16th annual Car & bike show!! Sun May 4th. Carlstadt NJ!!!

Started by HITMAN 149, February 24, 2008, 04:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys..
once again it's that time of the year for our 16th annual Nam Knights America Motorcycle Club car & bike show!!! sunday may 4th, carlstadt NJ (right near giants stadium & Izod center)
this is a great show, we have a really great turnout of beautifull cars & bikes where we usually give out about 100 trophys!! this is our big yearly fundraising event in which we suport military veterans, law enforcement, as well as local charities who are in need!!!
so it would be great to see any members who can come & bring some mopars!!!!!! (ok or any other cars or bikes too!!! LOL)
anyone needing any addt'l info you can contact me via email... or check out our clubs website.... www.namknights.org
thanks & hope to see/meet  some members with their sweet rides!!
take care...
-JOHN
(my road name with my MC club is c-dog)
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

resq302

Sheesh,  same date as the NJ Region AACA show again.  This bites.  Hopefully I will make it up there one year.  I'd do it this year if it wasn't for the fact that my car is the feature car and will be on the dash plaque this year.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

HITMAN 149

hey brian
yea that's the way it goes sometimes!?!?!? ehhh maybe one of these years!! hahahah
goood luck at your show!! and congrats on the show plaque!!!  :2thumbs:
:cheers:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

FLG

Hey John,

Ill be there again, though my charger is in no shape to show so i probably wont be bringing it. I saw this post and called my father steve (member of the club)...the name "slider" should ring a bell  ;D. Looking foward to seeing ya there.

Frank

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

HITMAN 149

hey bord..
that's great!!! i can't wait for the show!!!
drop me a line when it's closer this way at the show we can meet up!!
later.......
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

NYCMille

Dude, please remind me of this and I will absolutely try and be there.  :yesnod:

FLG

Chris G.

HITMAN 149

reminder notice.....
this sunday may 4th is the car & bike show!!!!!!!!!!!
hope to see some guys there!!!!!!!!!!
:2thumbs:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on April 28, 2008, 09:50:51 PM
reminder notice.....
this sunday may 4th is the car & bike show!!!!!!!!!!!
hope to see some guys there!!!!!!!!!!
:2thumbs:
I wish I could go. The Chally is still tore apart.  :'( :'(

FLG

I'll be there...hope i get the new pulleys from 440 source in time...

Dont need to bring the chally, come and enjoy

HITMAN 149

01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

HITMAN 149

chris...
you look a lil pale.... cough...cough..... LOL!!! maybe you should take a sick day from work... and rest up at the car show!!!!
:yesnod:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

dd44068

Well I will be ther not with the charger but will still be ther to hang out.

HITMAN 149

coooool i just hope the weather holds up?!?!?!?  ::) soooo far it's not looking to nice?!?!?! but we'll seeeee????
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

FLG

Looks like all is a go and the weather will be holding up  :yesnod:  :cheers:  :icon_smile_cool:  ;D   :angel:  :laugh:

Chris G.

Geez, it looked horrible early this morning and they asked me to stay late today at work. I figured why not since it was looking so bad. By 11 it was looking great out. I'm not sure if the show was still on, but if it was I'm really sorry for missing it John. If it's on next weekend I'll be there.

FLG

It was a good show, not a big turn out but there was enough cars around.  :cheers:

I'll post some pics tonight or tomorrow

FLG

Dont worry, your gonna get em....i just need some time to resize a few. Heres a teaser for the wing car fans...more to come later tonight.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Lou's car is looking great!  I haven't  seen it in a while :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Believe it or not, I saw Louie last year at a cruise night.  I asked him where he got the paint job done and I was amazed at his answer.  All he had done was have it professionally buffed.  Looks great. :yesnod:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

FLG

Heres a couple more,

The paint job on the vette was stunning (more pics to come)