News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SPEAKING OF OIL PICK-UPS . LARGEST STROKER HEMI WITH INTERNAL ?

Started by daytonalo, February 23, 2008, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

The new World Hemi block , they made some oiling changes , what is the largest CI and still run internal pick-up ? 528 ?? I dislike that external crap .

Larry

suntech

I think you are right with 528 Larry. But there is nothing wrong with going outside!! Ok, some plumming to do, but that´s ok!!! :shruggy:
More cid is easy power :D :D
Are you going WP hemi in the wing car?? :2thumbs:

Rolf
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

daytonalo

I built a 472 Hemi with Alum stage 5 heads , I was offered good money for it and I sold it . Stopped over a friends today who has built several Hemi's over the last 5 years , and He thinks he heard that a New world hemi block will go 4.5 stroke and 4.5 bore which =572 CI . I DO NOT want an external line , NO WAY , just hate that look .

Larry

suntech

Ask Tim, at FHO. He knows exactly.
I am building a World Product 588 (4,5 x 4,625) so i will need to go external. I am also going with drysump. Getting most of the parts from Tim, atc FHO. He is great to deal with.
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

suntech

For Hemis Only, in Canada    www.forhemisonly.com
His name is Tim Manning, great guy, and great deals. The aluminum block is 167 lbl  lighter than the cast iron :D :D :D
Rolf

daytonalo

suntech

Blown70

Quote from: suntech on February 25, 2008, 07:09:23 PM
For Hemis Only, in Canada    www.forhemisonly.com
His name is Tim Manning, great guy, and great deals. The aluminum block is 167 lbl  lighter than the cast iron :D :D :D
Rolf

Funny I always thought his name was Tim Banning?

Ghoste

Blown70

Ghoste

I just checked the website and that's what it says there too (Banning that is), not that it matters much I suppose.  :shruggy: