News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Khyron in MA.

Started by BrianShaughnessy, February 21, 2008, 04:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

I knew about it before but I couldn't say anything.   Glad to see a nice guy get some ink.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

NYCMille

Dude! That is flippin' AWESOME! Congrats man - that thing deserves ALL the attention it gets as you did one hell of a job on that car.

Cheers and enjoy it!  :cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice man!  Action shots as well!! :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

Awesome Dude!!

Ron, wheres Dingleburry??
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Musicman

sick dawg

69bronzeT5

Congrats Jason. You deserve it man. That car is beautiful! :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TruckDriver

Way To Go Jason!!! :cheers: :2thumbs: :bow: :bow: :bow:

And to think I suggested the DMCL paint :yesnod:

MA is Mopar Action? Right? I'll have to see if I can find one around here.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Thanks Brian and Thanks guys. Brian helped make it all possible and I have to send his out a special thanks :D

I just Saw the whole article myself and am extremely happy. Also Gave DodgeCharger.com some Kudos as well, After all, if it wasn't for this site I would have never even learned about the movie :lol:. and everyone has been extremely helpful and supportive through the ups and downs of the restoration  :2thumbs:

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 21, 2008, 05:58:13 PM
And to think I suggested the DMCL paint :yesnod:

Yes, yes you did  :icon_smile_big:

Lots of information on my Friend Marks Polara Cop car as well as some awesome pictures of it  :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

tommymac

Way to go Jason,This months issue? More snow comming,I got my grill out for paint now,motors done,then ill reassemble

derailed

Charger1973

Thats awesome, and the pics look like they turned out great.  Congrats dude! 

bull

Nice! Congrats on the writeup.

FastbackJon

Very cool! I'm jealous, of both the car and the article! If I were you I'd track down Susan George and offer her a ride or something, that would have made an even more killer article.

Also, do they gloss over the white interior in the article? I keep seeing it referred to as movie correct, but it looks like they cut out most of the white seats in the pictures posted.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Khyron

Quote from: FastbackJon on February 22, 2008, 03:47:10 AM
Also, do they gloss over the white interior in the article? I keep seeing it referred to as movie correct, but it looks like they cut out most of the white seats in the pictures posted.

Good question. Nothing is being hidden on the car, If you look at the action shots you can see some of the white. No one is trying to hide it, but the interior is on it's way to being black. Missing a few parts at this moment. I did mention that the interior is going black but I haven't had the $$$ to get it done yet / at the time of the shoot. But the body is dead on. So maybe 80% movie correct  ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Can one of you guys find me a copy of this issue of Mopar Action? I can't find anyone that sells it anymore around me :P
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

Congradulations that's quite a cool layout  :2thumbs: !!!!! too bad your not closer to dutton flats..  :lol:

BrianShaughnessy

I did what I could do to paste the pics together here.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

0X01B8

Love that car, nice work.   :2thumbs:  How about finding some smashed up parts for the left front?  Then it would be really authentic.   :P

mustanghater

Gotta love those old cop cars
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

69_500

Was just reading that issue again this afternoon. Very good write up, and even noticed the dodgecharger.com reference in there as well.

Congrats on the coverage.

Khyron

Quote from: 69_500 on February 24, 2008, 08:07:41 PM
Was just reading that issue again this afternoon. Very good write up, and even noticed the dodgecharger.com reference in there as well.

Congrats on the coverage.

Thanks :D with all the help and hours of fun I have on this board it was only right to mention the Site  :2thumbs:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Can someone get this issue for me, and mail it to me? I can't find it anywhere near me :brickwall:
PETE

Charger_Fan

I'm a little late with the congrats, but better than never, right? :icon_smile_big:

Congrats Jason, that's pretty darn cool! :cheers:

You know...those action shots in the dirt look remarkably similar to some pics you posted here a while back... :scratchchin: ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Musicman

Have you given any thought to having the article professional mounted for display? I think there are more than a few companies out there specializing in such services. At least one that I know of is:  inthenewsonline.com ... just ask for Roger... A great article like that should be preserved and mounted in my opinion  :cheers:

firefighter3931

Congrats on the magazine feature...very cool !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

71ChallengeHer

That's awesome. Love the action shots. :2thumbs: :drive: :drive:

Magnumcharger

Susan George and Peter Fonda are very proud of their little boy!! :lol:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Khyron

Quote from: Musicman on February 25, 2008, 06:11:24 PM
Have you given any thought to having the article professional mounted for display? I think there are more than a few companies out there specializing in such services. At least one that I know of is:  inthenewsonline.com ... just ask for Roger... A great article like that should be preserved and mounted in my opinion  :cheers:

I'll check into that. Thats cool :D

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on February 25, 2008, 05:51:33 PM
You know...those action shots in the dirt look remarkably similar to some pics you posted here a while back... :scratchchin: ;D

I know. I posted them then though ahhh damn, heheheh no harm done... and by the looks of the lean, I think it's time for some sway bars :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Musicman

Quote from: Khyron on February 25, 2008, 11:35:17 PM
Quote from: Musicman on February 25, 2008, 06:11:24 PM

I'll check into that. Thats cool :D

1-800-548-3993... ask for Roger... great guy, easy to talk too... ( I am not affiliated with the company of course, just passing on the information)

Mike  :cheers: