News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stealth heads and Rol gaskets

Started by Super68, February 19, 2008, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super68

Just letting everyone know who has these heads that the ROL gaskets fit the heads no problem.

I brought the complete ROL gasket set from 440 source and placed them over one of the heads last night. Only one of the rings has was slightly over by maybe .01 .02 max and seeing the ring has a width of about .14 uncompressed I don't think it's going to be much of a problem.

I'm still thinking about milling them down just to squeeze out a bit more compression.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Super68 on February 19, 2008, 11:48:51 PM

I'm still thinking about milling them down just to squeeze out a bit more compression.

Good plan !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Musicman

Are you planning to CC them first? I hear tell that they having been coming in slightly more than the advertised 84cc... 85 or 86 maybe? Just curious... I don't have mine yet.

Mike