News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

go to most recent unread postings in topic

Started by resq302, February 22, 2008, 10:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

Troy,

Is there any way to go to the unread postings in a topic if you click on it?  Say if I go to the general auto section and click on a topic, is there a way to have it load up with the most recent, unread, replies instead of scrolling all of the way down or going through page by page if there is multiple pages of replies?

Just a thought.

Brian
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Troy

Yes. Click on the blue "new" icon next to the thread title. You must be logged in for this feature to work.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

resq302

ahhhhh, never knew you could click on that.  learn something new everyday.  Thanks Troy! :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Troy

I still don't know all the little things this forum software does. Sometimes a accidentally click something and the screen goes whacky so I have to look it up. I use the "new" link all the time though so I sometimes forget how to see the beginning.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Cooperman

Ha! I never knew you could hit the 'new' icon either! Funnily enough I thought that was just an indicator. I always hit the 'paper/arrow' icon on the far right. Always worked for me!  :2thumbs:
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!