News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For all 1968 Charger owners.................

Started by Alaskan_TA, February 12, 2008, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskan_TA

Hey gang,
Doug Hammer is at it again (still?) scanning items in his collection for us. This time it is the 1968 Dodge "pocket salesman's guide".

Here is the link;

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/dealerships/1968SalesmansPocketGuidesDodge-01.shtml

Thanks to Doug Hammer for contributing these scans.

Thanks once again Doug!

Barry

70charginglizard

All those scanned Engineering drawings sure are pretty impressive, Thats for sure.
70charginglizard

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Man that is cool... Yopu can sure get lost on that site  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

remta1

i didnt have my glasses on and thought it read scamming  :smilielol: :rofl:

bull

Charger Steve

Awesome site!!! You have to check this out. I especially liked the pics of the hemi super stock cars at Elkton, Mn. in 2006. I was there with my car but there are no pics of it.
Charger Steve

MM1R/T

Thanks Barry! Great info.

My Charger didn't have a broadcst sheet when I got it and I'm trying to figure out what it had for wheels or wheel covers.

Looking at the car it appears that it came with the Charger Radio Group 351. It has the AM radio, power steering and brakes, remote mirror and 3 speed wipers. Are the wheel covers listed with that package the simulated mag ones or could the car have come with dog dish caps? I know that it could have had Magnums on it, but I'm not sure that I want to go that way.

Charger Steve

Charger Steve

hemi68charger

Very cool.
Great job Barry.......  Great site..................

:2thumbs:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection