News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

checking your past job experience

Started by Death1970Proof, February 20, 2008, 06:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death1970Proof

Hi,

I'll be looking for a new job soon and was wanting to know if there is a good resource for checking the dates of previous employment and things like that. My memory isnt as good as it used to be. Any suggestions???
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

dkn1997

Quote from: Death1970Proof on February 20, 2008, 06:12:49 PM
Hi,

I'll be looking for a new job soon and was wanting to know if there is a good resource for checking the dates of previous employment and things like that. My memory isnt as good as it used to be. Any suggestions???

Go to your most local social security office and ask for a "detailed earnings statement"  When I was 33 I did this and it listed every job I had all the way back to first one in 1985.  It lists the years, but I don't know about the months. 
RECHRGED