News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Indiana Jones movie trailer

Started by bull, February 18, 2008, 05:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

THE COLONEL

I saw it the other day, and it looks fantastic.  I'll be there opening day for sure!! :yesnod:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Charger1973

Been waiting for this one for years.  Harrison Ford is the man. 

chargerboy69

Quote from: Charger1973 on February 18, 2008, 02:34:36 PM
Been waiting for this one for years.  Harrison Ford is the man. 

I agree.

The guy sure does not look like he is 60 plus years old. I can not wait for this one.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

justin1987

Mike DC

Yeah, it looks like a winner.

I have serious doubts about the wisdom of doing a fourth Indy movie at all after several decades.  But having said that, it looks like they did the best job they possibly could have done for the circumstances. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People don't realize it, but Harrison Ford was like 49 years old when they filmed "Last Crusade" and that was 18 or 19 years ago.  (Sean Connery is actually only 11 years older than Ford!)  'Raiders" was done in 1981, so we're talking like 27 years of span.   

Ford really aged well.  He not only didn't get out of shape, but he doesn't even look all face-lifted & botoxed either.  He just went with the "I'm old and I can still kick your ass" program.

8WHEELER

I was really wishing Sean Connery would do the movie, they are both up there in years, but he said no, I
still think Raiders number 3 a bigger hit, in great part because of him   :yesnod: :yesnod:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

70charginglizard

I'll be there on opening day. :popcrn:

looks pretty good
70charginglizard

Mike DC

Yeah, Connery would have been fun in this one.  Too bad he's officially retired from acting. 

Apparently Sean Connery has said Indy 4 was the hardest movie he's ever had to turn down.

69_500

I love the Indiana Jones movies. Some of my all times favorites. Definately wish that Sean Connery had came back to do this one though. Saw the trailer the other night and definately want to go see it. Don't know about opening night, but will probably go see it within the first couple of days that it is out.