News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch

That number 9 team is looking pretty strong right now. I think ole Kyle Busch and the 3 races, 3 days in 3 states was as stupid move.  He needs to focus on the cup and now that I see him walking in and out of private jets with big boobed hos, I think his days are numbered if he keeps this up.  Nothing like a hot woman and a big ego to bring a driver down.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

The70RT

Quote from: The70RT on May 25, 2008, 09:32:12 PM
Quote from: The70RT on May 17, 2008, 10:08:52 PM
We have a million dollar winner! GO KASEY  :boogie: The bottom pic is for the yodas..... Sorry Kyle :'(

Now a 600 winner  :cheers: Sorry Tony  :nana:

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargerboy69

Quote from: hutch on June 08, 2008, 07:06:56 PM
and now that I see him walking in and out of private jets with big boobed hos

And it is all because he is a NASCAR driver.

If he worked at Hardees his right hand would be his girl.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

raybeez

Man that was cool :2thumbs:

And even after the mess up in the pits, Casey pulled a "kyle busch" and came from last to first!

hutch

Quote from: raybeez on June 08, 2008, 11:22:16 PM
Man that was cool :2thumbs:

And even after the mess up in the pits, Casey pulled a "kyle busch" and came from last to first!

he left them in the dust when it hit the 20 laps left mark.  I was thinking Dale Jr had a shot then Kahne turned on the after burner and left them in the dust. 

Poor ole Jr.  Chebbys are sucking ass this year.

TruckDriver

Whelp, Petty Enterprizes for the most part is no more. But they did Manage to re-sign Bobby LaBounty for the next 4 years :2thumbs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-pettysale&prov=ap&type=lgns
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hutch

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 11, 2008, 06:07:55 PM
Whelp, Petty Enterprizes for the most part is no more. But they did Manage to re-sign Bobby LaBounty for the next 4 years :2thumbs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-pettysale&prov=ap&type=lgns

wow, I did not see that coming.  They were still running the shop in the back of his Dads old house so I guess they needed to step up a bit.  Richard will aways be the king and I dont see kyle ever being anything more than a talking head for the sport.

TruckDriver

I agree with you hutch. But I do think Kyle make a good commentator.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hutch

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 11, 2008, 09:39:48 PM
I agree with you hutch. But I do think Kyle make a good commentator.

Yep, he is a good commentator, thats why I liked DW, its always good to have someone calling the race who knows the sport frist hand.  I like Mike Joy, but he does not know the details like a driver does.

moparstuart

DW is an aweful commentator , toyota bias all the way !!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hutch

I guess TNT is starting to grow on me. I do like that race buddy and they still have larry mcrenolds and some of the other guys I like.

anyone catch that nation wide race last night? that was a pretty good race.  For us Gibbs fans.  Im sure some loved seeing ole ugly 18 hitting the wall.  Im starting to out grow him if keeps his focus on trucks and nationwide.  the bow needs to buckel down and keep his head in the sprint cup game or he is going to piss it away.  he damn hear got his but kicked in the garage after that truck race.

TruckDriver

Quote from: hutch on June 15, 2008, 12:51:36 PM
I guess TNT is starting to grow on me. I do like that race buddy and they still have larry mcrenolds and some of the other guys I like.

anyone catch that nation wide race last night? that was a pretty good race.  For us Gibbs fans.  Im sure some loved seeing ole ugly 18 hitting the wall.  Im starting to out grow him if keeps his focus on trucks and nationwide.  the bow needs to buckel down and keep his head in the sprint cup game or he is going to piss it away.  he damn hear got his but kicked in the garage after that truck race.

Larry McReynolds fan  (me) :idiot: (you)

I can't stand him :eek2:

Me and my son were jumping for joy when Pee Wee Herman couldn't control his car and hit the wall :smilielol:
PETE

hutch

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 15, 2008, 01:09:58 PM
Quote from: hutch on June 15, 2008, 12:51:36 PM

Larry McReynolds fan  (me) :idiot: (you)

I can't stand him :eek2:

Me and my son were jumping for joy when Pee Wee Herman couldn't control his car and hit the wall :smilielol:

damnit, dont anyone like the same people as me.

I feel mighty small..   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

how small might you ask.

here is a photo I have attached,  [photo].[/photo]  now thats small..

Brock Samson

The70RT

Hornaday got punted by Busch. Hornaday pretty much told the media how Busch was. Could get interesting down the road.  :scratchchin:

chargerboy69

And Jr. got it done. I am happy for the guy.

Another terrific run for Kasey. That guy is kicking ass lately. Great to see that team doing well.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

moparstuart

Quote from: chargerboy69 on June 15, 2008, 04:36:41 PM

Another terrific run for Kasey. That guy is kicking ass lately. Great to see that team doing well.
if your not first your last  :smilielol:  but 2nd is ok

TruckDriver

Quote from: chargerboy69 on June 15, 2008, 04:36:41 PM

Yup! We were happy!! :2thumbs:
PETE

hutch

Calling all Kyle Busch haters....  Roll call.
:cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: hutch on June 23, 2008, 04:18:56 PM
Calling all Kyle Busch haters....  Roll call.
:cheers:
i was screaming at the tv for him to blow up     :smilielol: :smilielol: :eek2:

Shakey

I don't really cheer for anyone to win in NASCAR, I usually root for certain guys to wreck.  Since Kyle Busch seems to be doing so well and so many people dislike him and the fact that he drives a Toyota (and it's not because I have a Toyota [never had one]) - I've started to cheer for him.

Glad he won again this past Sunday.   :lol:

The70RT

I guess only 2 like kyle busch..................  I wouldn't put one of his stickers on your charger though  :nana:

chargerboy69

Well I new my driver would be leaving Dodge at the end of the year. And rumors circulated for months he would go were Stewart would go since they are close friends. This just was on Jayski.

UPDATE: supposedly the deal is done, earlier Friday, a source close to the situation said that Chevrolet has agreed to terms with Joe Gibbs Racing to buy Tony Stewart out of his contract with the #20-Toyota Sprint Cup racing team. Stewart will indeed be making the move to Haas CNC Racing, a rumor that has been circulating for months. Supposedly Stewart's new sponsor will be Office Depot and terms have been finalized regarding the impending sponsorship. In addition, Stewart will be joined by current #12 Penske Racing driver Ryan Newman, who would be sponsored by Burger King. No word yet on what car numbers the drivers will run and an announcement could come as early as next week at the Daytona International Speedway.( Captain Thunder)(6-27-2008)

--Gerald Ford

mikepmcs

Funny,Tuesday, when the #29 car was at the shell station across from the shop last week, the parade car truck driver said newman was rumored to be going to that team, which is RCR right.  Who knows??  Why he would even say that without fear of losing his job is beyond me.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

chargerboy69

Well at least todays winner is a Busch that drives a Dodge.

A good strategy by Kurt and his crew paid off.

--Gerald Ford