News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

suggestions please....

Started by metcoll, January 27, 2008, 09:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metcoll

i have a 70 dodge charger and contemplating which intake....current set-up 440 bored .30 trw six pack pistons lunati 240/250 @50  547/520  torker2 intake wirh spacer...mild 452 heads, 750 double pump with air horn & choke removed...car has 4.56 gear & 3000 stall converter...this vehicle sees some track time...what i'm looking for is real street bruiser that will pull like mad from light to light....i'm wondering if the switch to an rpm manifold would be worth the expense or just stick with the torker as this vehicle has 4.56 gearing.........thx

Dodge Don

charger2fast4u

i like the Performer RPM i will be ordering mine very soon

firefighter3931

The Performer RPM would be an excellent choice with that combo....much better torque down low and enough air to keep it happy up top.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

oldkimmer

.............4 mostely street and some track time the performer RPM is the manifold .......pulls strong from 0-6500...........kim........
Back in the good old days 1968 charger rt 440 magnum . 1968  charger 383 magnum. The Beast has been Unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!