News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Robot Vacuums

Started by Todd Wilson, November 09, 2007, 11:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Thats it, i cant take it anymore, i have to post this..  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nh_mopar_fan

"and I see your schwartz is as big as mine....."

a classic.

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 13, 2007, 01:14:06 AM
Thanks for the info. Still deciding on which unit to get.  Wife was interested in the Scooba unit that does vinyl and flat floor stuff with the cleaning solution. They got a deal now buy it and get a Roomba 400 unit for free. Its the small roomba version. Also got the Dog unit that cleans garage and shop floors. Its not too expensive either 129$.  Wonder what it would do in my oil spot on the garage floor! HAHA!

Todd

we have the big one and it rocks   scooba looks cool also
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 13, 2007, 12:40:00 PM
Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on November 13, 2007, 07:52:43 AM
Pay the $, buy a Dyson...  ph8ck the rest.

Last time I checked with Dyson on a robot vacuum they had one overseas and it was 10grand.

Todd

Sorry... didn't know you were actually serious about those roomba type things.     

I got her the DC-14 Animal 2 years ago.    She went thru several other vacuums previously.   She's happy now.     
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Todd Wilson

Sorry... didn't know you were actually serious about those roomba type things.     

I got her the DC-14 Animal 2 years ago.    She went thru several other vacuums previously.   She's happy now.     

We got the Dyson Animal unit now and it works great. Trying to automate things and make it easier around the house.

Thats why I was looking into the irobot units to help out with things around here.

Todd

Old Moparz

Get a few of them Todd, you can become a choreographer.   :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UX3idbokug
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

anyone watch robot chicken ?

Brock Samson

I lost track of this thread, but when i saw this new dino just reported on i thought it would be interesting to post it here...  :shruggy:

http://www.plosone.org/article/slideshow.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0001230&imageURI=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0001230.g002#

the entire article...
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0001230

anyhow their calling the "Hoover" of the dinosaurs be cuse it would vacume up low foliage...  :lol:

derailed

I retired the 20 year old Kirby and picked up a ball Dyson last year. not sure what model it is but its articulating. Pretty nice machine. I was a little skeptical about the plastic also but it does a nice job.

nh_mopar_fan

woot.com has the floor washing model for $99 today.

moparstuart

cool thanks might me the wife new christmas present

Todd Wilson

Well I bought the IRobot  Scooba today. Its the unit that mops floors. It does a pretty good job. Was a trip to watch it work. I put a new floor down in the kitchen and was searching for a way to keep things clean. My wife constantly bitches about doing house work and I dont clean floors so I thought this unit would be a good one to get. It spun in circles and zig zag'd and went here and there and forward and backward and cleaned things up. May have to get a Roomba vacuum for the carpet. They also have a shop vacuum that is not real expensive. Would be nice to turn it loose in the garage and let it keep the dust and stuff off the floor and go under the Chargers and clean too.

Todd

2Gunz

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 23, 2007, 10:13:42 AM
woot.com has the floor washing model for $99 today.

Where? I want one.

Todd Wilson

Charger_Fan

That thing's a trip! :smilielol:
I should get one for my wife, for the next gift occasion. :angel: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)