News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What would be a fair asking price for a 69 Charger?

Started by Go Hogs Go, February 15, 2008, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Hogs Go

I have a 69 Charger body. Good frame rails, originally a 383 console car fender tag is still on the body.  It has 70 front fenders on it, but no doors, deck lid, grill, bumpers lights, third member, needs quarters, fenders, and trunk pan. No engine, trans, or interior. Basically it's a 69 Charger that is buildable but needs everything. I priced the front fender to guy who wants them for his 70 Charger, but now he wants to buy the whole car. Is $2,000 out of line? I really don't care if I sell it or not.
Go Hogs!

Khyron

would have to see it, But $2000 for a shell with papers  :shruggy: could be worth it to someone.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Mike DC

Bare shells with solid rails are funny.   You never can tell.

One person says they can't get one for less than $2000, and the next person says they just bought one for $500.

And the term "shell" tends to be widely varied. 

One person's "bare shell" is literally a 100% bare unibody with hardly a single bolt-on item remaining.  The next person's "bare shell" might more like a whole car without the engine/tranny and the seats.

Go Hogs Go

Thanks for the input. I'm just going to keep it. I can't replace it for that kind of money.
Go Hogs!

Blown70

Should keep it at that.  Uless it is stripped completely, I would think more than 2,000 but if you want to sell it cheap, I will be over soon!!! :scratchchin:

JimShine

Are you going to restore it? I would rather see it sell for $2K if its fixed than sit untouched.