News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 Charger AC car Want To Add Airgrabber Any Pics Advice ?

Started by 1970 RT/SE, February 19, 2008, 06:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970 RT/SE

I have an original 71 Superbee with AC and cruise control. I have an airgrabber hood and before it gets paint, body work, etc I want to add the AG. Anyone else do this with the Sanden compressor (bouchillons kit) ?  Thanks and I love this site!!!!!!!!!

471_Magnum

The Sanden compressor is the only way to make it work. Bouchillon does have a nice kit for it.

I replaced the RV2 on my 69 using the Bouchillon brackets. At the time, they did not market the whole RV2-> Sanden kit like they do now. I bought a compressor off Ebay, the brackets & thermal switch from Bouchillon, and had new hoses made locally.

I've now got a '71 GTX that will be getting aftermarket A/C and, in time, an Air Grabber. I'm still looking at my options for a complete A/C kit that will work with an Air Grabber.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

moparstuart

Quote from: 1970 RT/SE on February 19, 2008, 06:03:35 PM
I have an original 71 Superbee with AC and cruise control. I have an airgrabber hood and before it gets paint, body work, etc I want to add the AG. Anyone else do this with the Sanden compressor (bouchillons kit) ?  Thanks and I love this site!!!!!!!!!
had to do the same thing on my convertible     ( bouchillion was the best kit and super to work with)  .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE