News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Burlwood Dash Kits on eBay??

Started by bill440rt, February 22, 2008, 09:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

Has anyone seen these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/68-69-70-Dodge-Charger-500-R-T-Burlwood-Dash-Trim-Kit_W0QQitemZ190200942025QQihZ009QQcategoryZ40017QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They look nice, however the radio bezel is completely wrong. I've tried asking the seller questions for information, with no responses. Anyone here have any info on these? Or, is a correct radio bezel available??
:shruggy:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Isn't there two extra holes under the fuel and temp gauges?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bill440rt

I like the way this dash trim looks, but there are so many things wrong that it makes it impossible to adapt to a "stock" dash.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Does look nice, especially if it is going on the sublime 69.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

I like the Charger script decal.... and thats about all I have to say about that  :puke:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dodge Don

Brutal. You'd think they would spend at least 5 minutes on research.  :brickwall:

bill440rt

They were selling for $49, then jumped up to $99! Now, he's lowered it again to $69. Can't make up his mind!