News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kiesler improved Bat cables?

Started by 41husk, October 07, 2005, 11:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

I saw a thread a few days back about kiesler (sp) Battery cables being improved.  Does anyone have a link to that thread or info on these or a web site for them?  Is there any discounts offered to members of this board?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Orange_Crush

Quote from: 41husk on October 07, 2005, 11:18:26 AM
I saw a thread a few days back about kiesler (sp) Battery cables being improved.   Does anyone have a link to that thread or info on these or a web site for them?   Is there any discounts offered to members of this board?

Keisler Battery cables?

I think they only ake tranny stuff.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

BrianShaughnessy

They're Rick Keesler battery cables. ?  ?  ?And they are that good...  I can only imagine the new and improved version over what I already have. 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=3616.0
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparguy01

I've seen pics of the new ones, and have used his old style. The new ones look real good with the new weave over the cable which will help it be more heat resistant.

Rick's a buddy of mine but dont let that seem like im just saying they're this nice because of that. And no, its not the tranny guy. haha

Rick Keesler

Quote from: 41husk on October 07, 2005, 11:18:26 AM
I saw a thread a few days back about kiesler (sp) Battery cables being improved.   Does anyone have a link to that thread or info on these or a web site for them?   Is there any discounts offered to members of this board?

:wave: Howdy!! You can find a thread with info in the "Parts For Sale" forum titled "Product Improvement Announcement". I'm still just a one-man-band and I don't have a website, but you can email me directly at rkeesler@cox.net. Members of DodgeCharger.com receive FREE return shipping via USPS priority mail for the price mentioned in the "Parts For Sale" post.

The Keisler spelling can be easily confused with my name's spelling of Keesler, because of the great amount of interest in Keisler's transmission products, but hey.....it's all good :icon_smile_cool: Although we are in no way related, both names are pronounced the same, but the one with the funny spelling does trannys and I do battery cables   :icon_smile_big: