News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivedodgeItaly

Really really well done guy... to tell the truth, I was quite worried and angry as I couldn't find the board anymore..but now...wow and yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhahhhhhhh!!!! here we're beeter tha before I'm sure.
                                     Andrea

mopar_madman

:) :) :) :) THANK GOD (and Troy) for getting the site back and going, I was going through withdrawal! This is the best mopar board on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

74-StreetMachine

Thanks for sending me an email directing me to this site. I kept searching for the old one and got nuttin. I'm glad Troy stepped up to the plate and hit a home run. If you need some money to keep this site going, just ask.

Thanks,
Randy Wesner
Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

diego-ted

Long live the New Board!!!  Thx for the e-mail Troy.  A board is just a board but members make up a community.  These guys always had the best off-topic stuff.  And spell check too, now that's the shit!!
diego
Diego

American Steel, Mopars and Hogs You gotta love it.
http://www.freewebs.com/diego_tedsamericansteel

rt green

thanks troy! sure am glad you did the construction.  hats off to ya!
third string oil changer

matt43

I just got your e-mail Troy, thanx! I've been wonderin where you all had happen off to, good job man!

Drop Top

Thanks to Troy's E-Mail and Slick 70's Phone call I finely found you guys. I knew you'd come up with something Troy.  :yesnod:

Dutch-Charger

Thanx for all the efforts troy!

Duey

Like others, just got your re-direct e-mail Troy.  Thanks for putting in the work to get us back on line!  Will "contributions" help at this point, or are we dealing with other issues first, before we zap you some PayPal donations?

Thanks once again!

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Our 68 Obsession

Thanks for the e-mail Troy........I was wondering what happened to the site. Just let me know if you need any help maintaining the site! ;D

69_500

Thanks once again for putting this site up Troy. And thanks to all the other people who are moderators who will keep us on  track and talking about Chargers instead of every other topic that is blowing in the wind.

MoparYoungGun

Thank you Troy for working as hard as you have to keep getting D-C.com back up when it was down
as well as creating this new environment for all us Charger/Mopar fans to enjoy :2thumbs: . I was
really getting sick of Moparts, there just ain't no place like home (HERE) :icon_smile_big: ! Troy,
you ROCK !

The Blue Beast

Troy thanks for an alternate place to vist and chat with other mopar friends.
Kevin

This would be the only 73 Charger R/T in existance. Any questions?

max

Troy, thanks for the e-mail and the inventation to the new sight. hope it all works out for you and the mods on the new forum and the new name for it.

beenaround

thanks troy,i thought i was going to have to start talking to the wife again!

jeff69

4forty

Thanks for email Troy...I was wondering whats going on.

McKFam

Thanks for inviting me Troy.  Wondered what happened.  Good to be here.

Keep in touch

McKFam

71 RT

Thanks for picking up the site!  Tell us where to send start-up cash! 

Spartan

Thanks for the new digs Troy.  This even loads faster :)
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Iceyone

Well glad to find everyone again. I'd been wondering what had happened to the old site.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

Charged

Ok...so umm, what did I miss!?!?  ??? Eitherway, just glad its not ALL lost...we still got each other. LOL  :-*
BTW...just what did happen to D-C.com? Thanks Troy and all the others involved for giving a damn and devoting so much time and effort in this. Its looking great and maybe a good advertising and such can help find the others to thier way home.

Charged

.030 over 68

Appreciate your getting us up and running again. Maybe we can keep it car related and dispense with the girly chat room stuff.

chargermad890

I knew something was up when after 2 week I still couldn't get on dodge-charger.com ;)