News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: Ghoste on October 04, 2005, 04:02:42 AM
So do I have to leave or get rid of my 67?

You could give me the 67 so people don't think I'm biased... :D

Oh wait - I don't even have a 69 either. :-\

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

HemiTime

Sorry...I did not mean to offend anyone.  Just been looking for a site that is all about Chargers...should have read more.  Nothing like getting off on the wrong foot... I apologize.

Hemi Time

Troy

Quote from: HemiTime on October 04, 2005, 10:03:57 AM
Sorry...I did not mean to offend anyone. Just been looking for a site that is all about Chargers...should have read more. Nothing like getting off on the wrong foot... I apologize.

Hemi Time

No biggie. Keep reading and post some pics of that car! :thumbs:
(Saw some already but I know not everyone else has.)

Things to remember:
1. I am a wee bit sarcastic :P
2. This site is a major work in progress
3. Don't leave Mojo near your women unattended :D

Troy

RD

welcome hemitime, seen your car in MM magazine a while back and thought it was great to see a kansas car in there.  I, too, am from kansas and love 1st gens.  todd wilson has shown some great pics of your car from past car shows.  very nice.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

Quote from: Troy on October 04, 2005, 12:02:09 PM

Things to remember:
1. I am a wee bit sarcastic :P
Troy

NNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

dart3404

48chebbie

glad to see this site back going,question is,where is the chatroom? and how do ya get there?
how'd i do that!?!?!?

RD

Quote from: 48chebbie on October 10, 2005, 08:16:12 PM
glad to see this site back going,question is,where is the chatroom? and how do ya get there?

click here ----->http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,1681.0.html

and there ya go
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

48chebbie

doesn't seem to work for me, some kind of special trick? somebody hhhheeeelllppp!!!!
how'd i do that!?!?!?

trev-68

found you guys at last ! been away training for a couple of months, come home, tried to find d-c.com, and not a trace, thankfully one of the guys from my club here in england gave me the link :icon_smile: just out of interest guys what happened to the old site? i am sure this one will go from strength to strength, troy i gather you are the man who sorted this new site out , well done fella i hope it dont cause ya too many headaches! bye for now,trev

RD

WB trev, you will find all your answers here (hopefully), ------> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2015.0.html

Let's see pics of the car!!! :D

trev-68

wow quite a thread that one, at lest i have a heads up on what happened, having problems posting pics so i will post some when i have learned how to, bye fer now, trev.                                                                                 

blockhugger

I finally found a site that has the info and resoursces that I need to get my 73 on the road and mopping up on a few GT's

Smoke20

I'm glad I emailed Chris about the old site. He pointed me here.

Thanx Dude!  :punkrocka:
Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded

Charger_Fan

Welcome to the site, Smoke. :wave:

Now let's see some more pics of that 69. :icon_smile_big:
Here's a member's cars thread; http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

28Texaco

Dang, I can't believe I actually found you guys  :)  I gave up there for awhile and then I happened to stumble upon this site just yesterday.  Sure glad to see the old familiar usernames again.  I too lost money on those t-shirts  :RantExplode: ...
... but, most importantly... THANKS TROY for creating this new site that hopefully we can call as home for a long long time  :thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

dusterxhorrorx

Hey, so i'm new, wasnt too sure where i should post the "hey i'm new i joined because...." so i decided here was best. :) I dont have a charger, but my brother does and hes a member on here, and he told me this was the best place to get help even tho i dont have a charger... i have a 1970 that i just bought and i know i'll have plenty of questions to ask once i get deep in the restoration of it. So all the help from you guys would be awesome. :)

Ghoste

Welcome aboard.  Your brother is right, there's lots of help to be had here and there are a lot of people here who don't have a Charger.  Best of all, your questions won't be greeted with the sarcasm of some other sites.  Unless you deserve it of course, and then all bets are off.

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard! :wave:

So the '70 is your brother's car, or yours?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dusterxhorrorx

i have a 1970 plymouth duster. and my brother, SirNik73, has his 2 '73 chargers

alfred

hey guys, i'm back to....

i have no longer a dodge charger.....

i will buy a jeep wagoneer soon... ( mopar  :icon_smile_big:

i hope i'm still welcome here :icon_smile_shy:

alfred

Truebelieverone

Hey guys. I am just now making it over from the old board. I know I'm a slacker. Great to see alot of these cars again. I am currently fighting rust demons on my 70 318 car. I doubt anyone remembers but I also had a 68 440 car as well. I sold it back in may b/c I couldn't afford to fix them both. I'll try to get a pic up of my pig asap.
                                                                       Martin

Charger_Fan

A pic would be great!
Welcome aboard, both you guys. :wave:

TK73

Diggin'  the new site Troy.  Thanx for the place to hang...

:drive:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!