News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

Strats back!!! For a sec I was worried I'd have to remember a bunch of new names...

BTW: I think we need some better smilies...
Life is a highway...

yellowcuda

It feels like Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Big Lebowski

Thanks Troy, the Dude is in. ;D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Charger_Fan

119 members & counting.

I wonder how many other new sites get this many members signing up so fast? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Bob Hanner

Boy is it nice to have a new home to go to  ;D

I for one will miss DC.com, especially all the tech info we've lost. Hopefully it can be retrieved somehow.

Thanks Troy for all the hard work getting us going again.

Drache

Quote from: ChargerBill on July 18, 2005, 06:55:06 PM
Strats back!!! For a sec I was worried I'd have to remember a bunch of new names...

BTW: I think we need some better smilies...

Bill, I created a "suggestions" thread for Troy to look through when he has some more time and I added that suggestion in there.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

so like,. is this the name?...  ???

Khyron

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 18, 2005, 07:35:46 PM
so like,. is this the name?...   ???

nope, see poll thread.

that doesn't sound right ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

4cruzin

WOW looks like a great board!!  I bet it takes off quickly!!  Nice job Troy!! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

HalfastAMX

Dear Jesse,
You arent welcome for the hundred bucks i "contributed" to your "site" more like your pocket.

Anyways, good to see you guys are up to the challenge.
Kinda funny that a host of sites i frequent have been ailed with irrational operators....
Oh well.....

Silver R/T

ya ... d-c.com going down kinda upset me, knowing that it wont be back up and all the info is lost (mostly personal messages) and topics that ive been watching for tech info did piss me off.
But we're here trying to start something new and I hope this will be even better than D-c.com which struggled to work due to Jesse's lack of attention and careless behavior.
As far as moderators, I thank you all for trying to provide us with something new and not ditching us like Jesse.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Quote from: Bob Hanner on July 18, 2005, 07:31:46 PM
I for one will miss DC.com, especially all the tech info we've lost. Hopefully it can be retrieved somehow.

Thanks Troy for all the hard work getting us going again.

It's not entirely lost but it's sort of in "transition". That, however, is a much larger project than just getting this board running and it will take some time.

And, you guys are all welcome! I missed "the Charger gang".

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

FastbackJon

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 18, 2005, 02:31:25 PM
Thanks, Troy!!!! It's good to see all of the familiar names again.  I considered Jesse to be a friend, but with what's gone down over the past year or so, I don't think he's the guy I thought he was.  Let's make this site something special and Thanks again.    Bob

I AGREE!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

KMPX2

Well I just found the place ;D

Chryco Psycho

with the members we have here none of the info is lost , it just ins`t posted so anyone can read it
Welcome back  8)

FastbackJon

Hey, I have twice as many posts as Cryco!

Never thought I'd ever get to say that... lol

;D
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FastbackJon

How about...

"www.All-American-Charger.com"

Drache

Chryco You're Here! WELCOME! AND NEW SMILIES! My night is getting better and better!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

psykicpup

:D

Hi everyone!
God that was awful I was so lost for sooooo long - thanks to the 1970Chargerregistry (whom I'm about to register with too) for hosting our 'out of hours party' too
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

clausoe

Yes, finally, thank you :patriot: :patriot:. Kind of like being reborn into a new fresh world. Nice to see all the familiar names. Breakfast time isn't quite the same without the board on the screen.

4402tuff4u

Many thanks Troy for coming through for all of us. I know this must of taken you alot of work behind the scenes and we all appreciated it. I also want to give thanks to the other "sites" that took us in from being stranded in the middle of the ocean without a home. Nice to be home again!!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Ctcharger

Thanks Troy.  I'm sure a lot of people will migrate here.

CT

69DodgeCharger

Glad I didn't by any t-shirts either...although I almost did. I have a feeling that even if DC.Com comes back it will be a lonely place. Finally got my user name I wanted too! Tell all your friends.....even the Moparts snobs.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

IBsmokin

man i must have been lost or something, Didnt even realize the site was down, just thought it was my comp that wasnt letting me in. well i am glad to have found you guys again thanks to my good friend jamie.

Ghoste

I'm glad I saved a bunch of the tech stuff.  I just wish I hadn't limited it to the stuff that was pertinent to me at the time.