News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I registered on the 70 Charger Registry about two months ago. This place looks cool too. I am just starting my restoration. I have had my 70 R/T since 78  ;D

Dennis
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fc7_plumcrazy

Hi,

my name is Carsten and I am a new member on this site. I am from germany and love Mopars  :yesnod:

I do own a 68 Charger RT, 440, 4-speed in QQ1

Best wishes

Carsten

XS29L9B2

hello I'm Sebastien i live in France.
i have one dodge charger, my charger is a 69
she has a 440 engine and she is a RT model
i buy this car in France.
a garage buy this car in new Mexico she is in restoration.
today she is in carrosserie.
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

charger500norway

Hi guys
I am a pontiac nut, but I also got a 1970 charger 500 stucked away in my garage. A matching number car with 383 2 barrel. The car is loaded with options.
Power windows-aircondition-bucket seats ( burnt orange interior) consol auto- full power disc brakes and steering. Optional light group and so on.
so if you dont mind I will hang around here while i am doing a resto on the car. Only rust there is is in the trunk. BTW its still got its original hub caps on it. When did you see that last ? At the moment I am building up one of my GTOs full roller setup 455 with 4l80e and 12bolt moroso with strange axles ( its a 66) but as I said the charger is moving closer to resto.
Take care guys.

Charger_Fan

Howdy to all you newbies!  :wave:

Quote from: charger500norway on December 27, 2006, 08:02:57 PM
Hi guys
I am a pontiac nut, but I also got a 1970 charger 500 stucked away in my garage. A matching number car with 383 2 barrel. The car is loaded with options.
Power windows-aircondition-bucket seats ( burnt orange interior) consol auto- full power disc brakes and steering. Optional light group and so on.
so if you dont mind I will hang around here while i am doing a resto on the car. Only rust there is is in the trunk. BTW its still got its original hub caps on it. When did you see that last ? At the moment I am building up one of my GTOs full roller setup 455 with 4l80e and 12bolt moroso with strange axles ( its a 66) but as I said the charger is moving closer to resto.
Take care guys.

We'd love to see some pics of your Charger, it sounds pretty clean. :yesnod:
Oh and would you care to register it? ;D --->

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

AKcharger

Welcome our European Friends!! glad you guys could make it...we hope to see you here often

I have a Charger too!

AKCharger

charger500norway

I will post some pictures but is it ok on this topic or is it some better topics to put it in. Most of the car is untouched ecxept for a repaint and a swap of vinyl roof color. Maybe some can be of interrest for the guys into originality.
Kind alike that the paint in the engine room has curtains  :o no perfect paint there  :eyes:
Anyway happy new year

Charger_Fan

Quote from: charger500norway on December 31, 2006, 04:10:13 PM
I will post some pictures but is it ok on this topic or is it some better topics to put it in.

You could either start your own thread if you like, or put some in this thread; http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html
Either way is fine. It doesn't need to be a perfect car to sow off by any means, there's plenty of members here with projects in the works, myself included. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

charger500norway

I will give it  a try, so lets see if there will come some pictures

charger500norway

outside view

charger500norway

some more. its isnt so bad this car. the original radio works with both front and rear speaker also. ::)

Charger_Fan

That car looks to be in really good shape, congrats! :thumbs:  My Charger used to have that stick-on door edge guard at one time too. :icon_smile_big:

You should stop by the '70 site ---> http://1970chargerregistry.com/ & register that baby! :boogie:

repo68

Thanks Troy.

It's good to see the site back up.  I wasn't very involved with the the old site, so I didn't realize how bad things were going.  But always wondered what happened to my t-shirt...

Anyway, I'm glad you're back.

Troy

Quote from: repo68 on January 20, 2007, 06:01:11 PM
Thanks Troy.

It's good to see the site back up.  I wasn't very involved with the the old site, so I didn't realize how bad things were going.  But always wondered what happened to my t-shirt...

Anyway, I'm glad you're back.
Man, those t-shirts just won't die! For the record, that wasn't me. There is a thread in Off Topic that covers it - just search for "Jesse".

Welcome back though! :wave:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Anders

Hello everybody, here is another european(Finland) newbie. I've surfing on the site for some time and found it a very good source of information. I own a MM1 68 charger, 383 2bll originally, but now sports a 440+727 from 69'. The car is in daily diver condition. I bought the car 1½ years ago from guy who had imported it to finland in the mid 90's. I try to post some pics later. Thanks for the great site!

-Antti
68 Charger

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Anders on January 25, 2007, 07:01:53 AM
Hello everybody, here is another european(Finland) newbie. I've surfing on the site for some time and found it a very good source of information. I own a MM1 68 charger, 383 2bll originally, but now sports a 440+727 from 69'. The car is in daily diver condition. I bought the car 1½ years ago from guy who had imported it to finland in the mid 90's. I try to post some pics later. Thanks for the great site!

-Antti
Welcome aboard! :wave:

Brock Samson

Welcome! it's an amazing amount of Europieans!!!
wont be long till CHARGERS RULE THE WORLD!!!  :yesnod:

73plymouth

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and say what a great site you all have here!
My dad just bought himself this 68 Charger this past summer and I'm hoping together we'll have it cruising around our home town of Edmonton  this summer. I'm a bit of a e body guy myself,(please don't hate me, Lol!) so 68 Chargers are new to me but I'm having fun with it already. :icon_smile_big:
Anyways, thanks again for such a great site, look forward to spending lots of time here!

Brian

sailpanel

I've been registered for awhile now but other than asking a question a few months back haven't posted much. I'm a first Gen owner ( I know we're kind of in the minority ) and recognize a few faces from over at 66-67 charger .com. I come over here a few times a week and have a look around. You've got a great site here and I allways find myself  checking out the lighter side, y'all seem to have a good sense of humor and I appreciate that. I've posted a couple of pics of our car on the pic thread if any of you are interested. One question though..... I haven"t been able to get my avatar to stick, what gives? Its only 25KB is that still to big or do you have to have X amount of posts before you are allowed to use your own?
2010 Jeep Commander
1993 W150
2010 Furious Fuchsia Challenger R/T classic

Troy

Welcome everyone! :wave:

Quote from: sailpanel on January 28, 2007, 09:01:55 AM
One question though..... I haven"t been able to get my avatar to stick, what gives? Its only 25KB is that still to big or do you have to have X amount of posts before you are allowed to use your own?
This is answered in the Help section but basically there is a "file size" limit and a "viewable size" limit. If you avatar is more than 200 pixels wide it won't be accepted.

Troy

sailpanel

Thanks mine was 252, I'll resize to 200 and give it another try.

Had to go 145 to make it fit
2010 Jeep Commander
1993 W150
2010 Furious Fuchsia Challenger R/T classic

bmoparmofo

Hi, just wanted to say I'm thrilled to find this forum, I have had a 69 charger for 21 years, still in the garage :rotz:, the guy that had it before me had it for a few years in his garage as well, he was using it as a parts car,He was going to cut the front clip off it and sell it when I bought it, he was getting ready to light the torch when I came by :o....Rescued in the nick of time!! I had no budget back then, I was only 16 ,I bought it for 350.00, I think its T-5, black interior,console auto 383-2 bbl originally, maybe a luggage rack car?, holes drilled in the deck lid, It was missing alot of parts when I got it, I have stripped a few chargers since and I have the seats from  a c5x car still in decent shape, Plus my oroiginal ones.Mega parts, still need time and money but this is the year one way or another, It also has the hood mounted turn signals and air conditioning, no data tag :rotz:, a partial broadcast sheet somewhere,I will post some pics as soon as Michigan thaws a little, How many Michigan members are on here?Sorry for the long winded speech, just happy to get to chat about her!! By the way 1986 was a long time ago........... ::)
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

71ChallengeHer

Just wanted to say hi. I was checking out the site, :2thumbs: I use to own a 69 Charger. I now own a 71 Challenger. It makes the 28th Mopar I've own and have owned . Yes, I'm a girl. I'm from PA about 45 minutes south of Carlisle.

Troy