News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: TK73 on November 26, 2005, 04:28:59 PM
Diggin' the new site Troy. Thanx for the place to hang...

:drive:
Nice to see you back around and yes, the site is still under construction. :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

rare69

haven't posted on this thread yet but should have. just want to thank you for getting it going again, i had all but given up when a good friend told me the site was going again. i couldn't hardly believe it. but here we are. thanks again for all you do to keep all of us together. its much bigger than just another web site. you have brought a bunch of guys together that otherwise would not have. me and my charger thank you.

BigBlue69

Wow, I was wondering where you guys went. Glad I found it!!!!!!

Charger_Fan

Yep, here we are! ;D

Hmmm...you seem to have a nice car in that there avatar... :scope: ...there's some nice ones here too; http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html   :icon_smile_wink:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bad2thebone

0-60 in 4 seconds flat!  What a ride!

fyeman

thanks to you troy I will find the car I have been lookin for so long for.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

General 713

hahahaha fyeman.  you said you did not like chargers

misty440

Can't beleive I you guys are back. Glad everything is working out.  I had lost interest in my ride and am starting to get it back slowly.  Thanks to all for getting this board started.
Later,
Chris
70 Charger R/T 440C.I 727 3.23's

Moeggenpar

I just found this site through a Moparts link yesterday.I was a member on the old site and thought this site was gone for good.Thanks for all the hard work in helping us Charger owners stay united!

Looking4My68charger

Hey troy my name is jim i live pretty close to you could you email me id like to ask you a question conmcerning a charger.Thanks jim      jim_w333@hotmail.com

docford

I live near Paris in France. Dick Pierson and myself launched a project in 2003 to bring the Oly Express Dodge Charger back to Le Mans! You that you can see that here http://www.olympia-charger.com

coolmite

Thanks Troy! Just found this new site last week, really missed it when it was gone.I talked to a few people in Minnesota where I live that got together on Saturdays in Anoka.Want to find them again, my 69 rt is all ready to go this year.Plan on putting on plenty of miles with some fellow Mopar fans.I Just dont have many friends that are in to cars like me,this site helps make up for it.Thanks again
                                                                                                                   Timm

Troy

I'm glad to see people are still finding us! :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

I'd have to say the success here mirrors that of that of those original Chargers.  You've created a smoothly running and easy to utilize forum Troy.

Bandit4142

Thanks for the creation of this forum.   I stumbled across it from another Mopar site, and I can tell you right now, this will be a valuable reasource in the restoration of my '69 Charger.  Thank you.
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

aone415

Hi new guy here... just recently pulled my dad's 68 out of the garage it's been sitting in for 30 years!!!!!  Yes I'll have a lot of questions

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

4402tuff4u

Quote from: aone415 on May 16, 2006, 11:30:59 PM
Hi new guy here... just recently pulled my dad's 68 out of the garage it's been sitting in for 30 years!!!!!  Yes I'll have a lot of questions

Show us some pictures when you get a chance. Welcome aboard, you are in the right place - many members here know these Mopars in and out better than there wifes/gf  :icon_smile_big: :wave:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

GREEN684SPD

hello,just found this site thru the landy story.great stuff.

Chargeron

first gen lover  (heck  all chargers)
Ron Delvaux
Rochester,NY
www.moparon.com
www.chargeron.com
www.magnumcharger.com
www.chargermama.com

**1967 Charger 360 4 bbl / 904 / air  **1996 dodge ram  **2004 chrysler concorde  **1968 chrysler 300 440/4bbl 

DodgeByDave

:drive:  Another member of the old board whom has at last found the promised land.

Not a bad Odyssey to find this, became a member on some other boards and have met some great folks, flamed the kids at the mustang board where one of my customer's posts, and raised hell on a few 06 creeder boards. alas it is good to be home.

Too bad about the old site. But c'est la guerre.

I'm a second generation owner, but love all the three gens,that matter, the ones that started the magic that everyone else wishes that they can experience.
III, we are everywhere

Back N Black

Hi, new guy here.......found the site last year, while searching for info. on my charger. I bought a 69 project last August and its been at the body shop since last September,anyhow just wanted to say awsome site. I'm sure I will have lots of questions in the future as the project progresses.

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Back N Black on July 13, 2006, 10:08:26 AM
Hi, new guy here.......found the site last year, while searching for info. on my charger. I bought a 69 project last August and its been at the body shop since last September,anyhow just wanted to say awsome site. I'm sure I will have lots of questions in the future as the project progresses.

Welcome aboard to a great bunch/group of gals and guys! When you get a chance show us pictures of your project and keep it going! :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

chgr500

Great website! Seems like a good group of Mopar dudes full of needed info.
Glad to be aboard.  Ron

almerkel

This is probably the wrong place but maybe you can help me.  I cannot get the attached picture on my profile.  What should I do?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: almerkel on August 12, 2006, 12:20:39 PM
This is probably the wrong place but maybe you can help me.  I cannot get the attached picture on my profile.  What should I do?
Re-size your pic to a more user-friendly size, like the one below.
Then go to this thread; http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,12546.0.html

Good lookin' Charger, BTW! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)