News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charge It!

Old Moparz

Glad I didn't order any of those T-shirts.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

runningman

Troy.........I realize this must have taken an extremely large amount of time to get this new site going and I just want to thank you for stepping up.   I am sure I speak for most everyone, if there is anything I can do to help out let me know.......We are going to need some start up $$$ I am sure.   

andy74

me too, i am glad i didnt buy any shirts,and am happy to have a new place to call home!let us know if you need any help troy,ill do the best i can!

Charger_Fan

Nice job, Troy! May this site equal & surpass D-C in every way! <insert clinkin' beer mugs here> ;D

It's not every day when all the Mods & the Admin are NEWBIES! :P

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MGBRingo

Thanks Troy, you came through for us again.

I just got tired of all the BS from Jesse and quit coming to D-C.com.  Spent my time elsewhere.

Nice to see this back and it will be better than the old site before long.

CB

thanks T!
Hopefully this site will rock as good as the dead DC.com site.
You need a funeral director?  ;D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

PlumBad70

You're the man troy!! Chris you're pretty cool to
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 18, 2005, 10:40:31 AM
Glad I didn't order any of those T-shirts.

Me too...   but I still got a "classic" D-C.com shirt at home anyway   ;D
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

NYCMille

WHEW!!! Made it...

Thanks Troy - I think you post a contribution address, I know this costing some cash to put up. I am sure that most members, myself included would be happy to pitch in.

Cheers - and thanks again.

Shakey

As it has been said many times before - Thanks Troy for all of your efforts.  Well done!

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

blackcharger

for all you do...this Bud's for you!

Ghoste

Thanks Troy.  It may make the thread redundant to say that but understand that we all really mean it and need to express it.

bull

It seems dodge-charger.com needed to be put out of its misery once and for all. It just kind of slid off into the deep and sank while its captain abandoned ship long ago. I wonder what kind of reception Jesse would recieve if he showed up here or at the scheduled d-c.com meet in Aug.? I'm guessing it would be pretty tepid. It's disappointing that he just up and left, and I must say I'm a little curious how much of our money he made off with.

mustanghater

when did he do this?,I never noticed.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TeeWJay426

Many thanks Troy for all your efforts getting this up and running. It is a big disappointment how D-C.com just went down the tubes, but given the recent events, I guess it isn't that surprising. Troy is now THE man in charge, which I think will be the best for all of us as well as the site! Thanks again!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Recharger

You can all relax now, I'm here.   I knew there was a  reason I didn't go to work today...

Awsum its gotta spel chekur 2!!!   swete!    :P

RECHRGD

Thanks, Troy!!!! It's good to see all of the familiar names again.  I considered Jesse to be a friend, but with what's gone down over the past year or so, I don't think he's the guy I thought he was.  Let's make this site something special and Thanks again.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

ChargerBill

I know you all missed me....LOL Heck, I didn't even know D-C.com was down until I got an email from Troy today. Bummer deal....did we get to keep ANY info from the old site? There was some great tech over there.

Well, if this is how it's going to be, let's make this site better than the last one...

Dodge-Charger.com RIP :(
Life is a highway...

wLc

Many thanks to Troy and everyone who was involved with getting this site up and running.
In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

Charger4404spd

Thanks Troy!

So whats up with the d-c.com domain name? Jesse still own it or?

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Brock Samson

WHEW!!!! Did I make It!?>?.. I am sooo damn happy I feel like crying.... 

I love you guys!!