News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone have pics of m&h wiring harnesses?

Started by Ryan, February 10, 2008, 02:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

Hi, I am about to order new wiring for my charger from year one. I was wondering if anyone has pics of this stuff so I can see excactly what I will be getting.

Thanks
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

rare69

checkout shakeys post in the interior section, shows a nice picture of it.

Ghoste

Basically though, just look at your old harness and picture something exactly like it only new.

Ryan

Quote from: Ghoste on February 10, 2008, 04:47:59 PM
Basically though, just look at your old harness and picture something exactly like it only new.

LOL thats what I figured.

Has anyone used the forward light harness they sell? Does it go to the bulkhead or just up to the grey connector by the battery?
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Ghoste

I believe it goes to the bulkhead but if you ask them, they'll answer all your questions.

http://www.wiringharness.com/

Sixt8Chrgr

I bought two harnesses from YO, but not the light harness. They fit perfectly and very easy to install. It took me less than an hour to put the harness on for the wiper motor, A/C and the alternator, VR etc. It is very straighforward, and they have a good technical departnment that can answer your questions.

Good Luck

Back N Black

I received complete wiring for my 69 from front to back made by M&H very good product and quality ,price tag to go with it of course. Some people prefer Painless wiring (don't let the name fool ya) because its cheaper. I'm not much with electrical and i like original stuff. I did buy the forward headlight harness and it goes to the bulkhead its two separate harness. I will post a couple of pics later, when i get home.