News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F6 Daytona for sale on Ebay from Brantford!

Started by Beep Beep Dave, February 11, 2008, 05:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on February 13, 2008, 03:49:00 PM
Did you say $20K for a set of NOS? I don't think the people I know would be looking at them in that price range. Then again I can't ever tell.

$2,000 for set of new ones.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Ah now for $2,000 for an NOS set I know my buddy would be interested. Who has the contact information?

hemigeno

I seriously doubt it's $2k for a complete NOS set of W23 wheels & accessories.  There was a set of wheels-only at Carlisle a couple of years ago for something like $5k, but that did not have the trim rings, center caps or lug nuts (which are all specific to those wheels).

:shruggy:

69_500

The last complete set of W23 that I saw for sale was $2,800 and 2 of the wheels need some work to be useable. And no they didn't come with the trim rings, or the lug nuts.

nascarxx29

I sold my NOS recall lugs to XXHEMI for a W23 equipped 69 RT coronet.I suppose the repo lugs will work with original wheels
.And around here I got a copy of a buildsheet I sent GG awhile back for a 69 charger that had the W23 on the fender tag.I know the hemi charger 500s had those wheels swapped out for the 69 polara wheel covers.Not to many other cars I know of were equpped with these wheels

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

UFO

I have a road test on a C-body that is equipped with those wheels.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on February 13, 2008, 04:26:37 PM
Ah now for $2,000 for an NOS set I know my buddy would be interested. Who has the contact information?

No, no, no, i said $2000 for a set of NEW ones.   :slap:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Beep Beep Dave

Seems like someone hit the BUY IT NOW button!
My oh my $285k!
Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

hemigeno

I'd be pretty shocked if that sale turned out to be legit.  It could be true, but the buyer has received a whopping 6 feedbacks - and had not put in a single bid on the car up to that point.  The bids went from 200k to $284k with no one pushing the bidder? 

Something smells fishy  :shruggy:  :popcrn:

moparstuart

Quote from: hemigeno on February 21, 2008, 12:54:57 PM
I'd be pretty shocked if that sale turned out to be legit.  It could be true, but the buyer has received a whopping 6 feedbacks - and had not put in a single bid on the car up to that point.  The bids went from 200k to $284k with no one pushing the bidder? 

I do still so love that color combo   beautiful car ! :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Beep Beep Dave

Quote from: hemigeno on February 21, 2008, 12:54:57 PM

Brantford isn't that big of a town but I have only recently met the seller. When I get the scoop I will report back. I agree no deal is done until the money changes hands.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

runninhorn

the seller was hounding me like crazy to buy it, so I stopped bidding at 170k.

62 Max

Quote from: Hemidog on February 12, 2008, 03:58:10 PM
Man, that is a beauty!

But they still never put the correct distributor in it ! :o

pettybird

How could you be sure?  They've had 5 years since this thread died to correct it  :lol: