News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

dkn1997, I did even know you were from the island either. I do alot of house inspections (2nd job) in Coram.l
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

ChargerAndy

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 07, 2005, 07:00:59 PM
Holy guacomoly!! ChargerAndy, I did not know you were out in the island. Are you by Dune road? I'm out there a few times a year on home inspections or with the wife at her favorite B&B in Westhampton. We have'nt gone there in awhile. It's getting kind of expensive. Cool another islander.

Maybe you are Billy Joel's neighbor. cool.

Um, I don't live on Dune Road, like Calvin Klien, I live more near Peconic Bay on the working class side of town..... but I do cruise down Dune Road sometimes...... and I know where Billy lives..... and a few others. Lemme know when you plan a trip out this ways......  :cheers:
I was just out in Smithtown last night   :icon_smile_big:   Andy

bad1032

Orange_Crush

I was born in Quito, Ecuador and currently reside in Charlotte, NC
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

calchargerRT

I am curious what state and city people live in? Might be people right in our backyard taht we communicate on this forum with??

I live in Huntington Beach, California, any one close to here??

Ian

RD

not in your backyard, but:

Emporia, Kansas
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparguy01

Fargo, ND. find the exact middle of nowhere, and you find where jamey lives. go straight north about 800 miles, and you find my place. haha

Khyron

Saratoga, NY

it smells like horse poopie  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

calchargerRT

Hey Khyron,

I grew up in Ballston Spa, family still there, worked my way thru High school and college at Siro's restaurant. Have you ever seen or heard of a 1970 Coronet RT, 440-6 pack car, 4 speed, Dana etc running around those parts ?( I sold it to a guy in Schenectady, NY) been wanting to know what happened to it since I sold it in 1985 for college funds.

Ian

JimShine

az69rtcharger

moparguy01

Quote from: Khyron on October 09, 2005, 10:25:24 PM
Saratoga, NY

it smells like horse poopie  :icon_smile_big:

maybe you ought to look into this thing we call a "shower"  ;D

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Rick Keesler

I am the bullseye in the center of nowhere, about a 100 miles down the road west of RD in Hutchinson, KS.

Brock Samson

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Rick Keesler on October 09, 2005, 10:53:42 PM
I am the bullseye in the center of nowhere, about a 100 miles down the road west of RD in Hutchinson, KS.

I am 6 blocks east of the center of nowhere bullseye!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

you can find out in profile but anyways im from WA Spokane, kinda quiet city
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69bananabeast

some people might not list in there profile where from. San Antonio, Texas here born and bred
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

calchargerRT

Thanks Troy that did help, I knew a lot of people did not put in profile. Lots of out of country folks too!

Ian

C500

Taupo, New Zealand (trout fishing capital of the world), population 30,000+ and the only Dodge Charger owner here   :icon_smile_big:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

CNH 320

Not in the US at all  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

the Netherlands (Holland), Europe

Rocky

Vallejo, CA   about 30 miles northeast of San Francisco.

TruckDriver

Campbellsport, Wi. Town of just under 2,000 people about a hour north of Milwaukee, Wi., The beer capital of the states
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

haueter66

Bolivar, OH ... Home to Ohio's only Revolutionary War Fort