News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger bucket seat headrests

Started by Charger Steve, February 10, 2008, 08:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Steve

I would like to install headrests on my 68 Charger bucket seats. Can I buy correct headrests and install them on my bucket seats or do I need to get seat backs that came with the headrests? Are the two seat backs the same or are they different? Also where can I buy new headrests that are complete with everything I need to make the conversion?
Charger Steve

Ghoste

The seat is basically the same.  You'll need the headrests, the bezels for the top of the seats, and the hardware for inside the seat.  In addition to knocking the holes in the top of the seat, you need to get inside the seat back to install the hardware (essentially a couple of spring clips) to hold the headrest in the position you select.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............