News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

chat room

Started by FLG, February 04, 2008, 11:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Is it just me or is there a problem with the chat room?

Troy

Hmmmm, it appears that Everywhere Chat (EWC) dropped the Java version of their chat interface. The chat room software is a 3rd party deal and isn't controlled or hosted here on the site. There isn't an update for our forum software either so the only way to get to the chat room is using the Fash interface from the EWC home page. I have a few other alternatives and I needed to upgrade the forum any way.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

CONNIE0263

please tell me what the input on the radio is for? :'( :'(

greenpigs

Quote from: Troy on February 05, 2008, 12:38:39 AM
Hmmmm, it appears that Everywhere Chat (EWC) dropped the Java version of their chat interface. The chat room software is a 3rd party deal and isn't controlled or hosted here on the site. There isn't an update for our forum software either so the only way to get to the chat room is using the Fash interface from the EWC home page. I have a few other alternatives and I needed to upgrade the forum any way.

Troy

I just went in the chat room and it stinks...smoke signals would allmost be better.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Mopar440+6

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with greenpigs. If there are any other chatroom options maybe those should be investigated. Until then you can access the chat by logging into the chat through EWC's homepage and typing in: /join #charger
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

FLG

Theres always IRC or paltalk...?

thomas.cantu

I can't even figure out how to use the chatroom. hahaha
1971 SuperBee (awaiting resto),1972 Demon, 1973 Charger SE,1974 Charger SE,1999 Dodge Dakota R/T

Khyron

I just went in the chat room and it stinks...smoke signals would allmost be better.[/b]

bring that avatar in there with you and i'll join you in there :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.